When does 2.7.0 hit the live build?
I googled, I got grey while doing it cause i did'nt find any information... Can you guys tell me when we will be able to see the "endgame ginger snaps" (Quote "The Trapper explains the endgame collapse) live?
I googled, I got grey while doing it cause i did'nt find any information... Can you guys tell me when we will be able to see the "endgame ginger snaps" (Quote "The Trapper explains the endgame collapse) live?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
End of this week or nex week if they follow there usual way of patch releases
Tuesday 07, may. I dont know where you live but it must be today
Paulie explain the day in a calendar, you can confirm it
Most likely today since it’s a Tuesday, and it’s been 2 weeks since the PTB. Expect the patch to drop around 12PM EST if so.
It'll hit in an unspecified time in the near future. Soon™, you could say.
I hope we get the patch today. Can't wait to play with Legion.
In 3h
Soon tm *
@Bravo0413 Thank you. Fixed.
In a few hours is very possible. Guess we will see.
Alot of people say today wich i can't say is wrong but we don't know yet.
What i want tho, is more info on what the changes are going to be, we should get that before it drops so we can discuss about it and give feedback.
Sooon
@Plu That would be a first.
Its very likely it'll just be the ptb patch with changes so minor it won't make much of a difference to give feedback.
Sure but it's something i hate about every ptb when they go live, we get changes that we need to "eat up and shut up" about, like the plague movespeed nerf, we got the info at the last second and it's something i really hate. @Bbbrian2013
All i'm saying is that i'd like a recap before it drops, so we can get a better idea of what's going to happen, it's way better than complete radio silence.
53 minutes to go according to my calculations
I never understand why they can't just tell us. Nope we have to wait until it's live.
Yeah, they announce a lot of stuff, when the PTB is available an things like this. But they can't announce a upcoming patch date xD