Least/Most common map.

I haven't saw Wreched Shop in so long that I actually had to look up the name of it to make sure I wasn't wrong. Not joking when I say I havent saw it in a month.

When I play killer I find that I always get either Torment Creek or Rancid Abattoir.

Comments

  • Playing as Survivor - I'm quite lucky in this case, I usually get Autohavens or Coldwinds but when I get maps like The Game or Yamaoka Estate, I want to DC so badly.

    Playing as Killer - No joke, I only get the swamp as killer. Legit only swamp.

  • @FeelsVeryBadMan I'd far rather have those maps than Shelter Woods. The only map I can't loop on.

  • Getting a lot of Coldwind Farm lately, love it.

    I don't see Red Forest anymore, love that too.

  • @Boss yea I had a load of farm maps yesterday. And if that loop on red forest is open then it's a great map.

    @Heroiq I hate that map also. Not as bad as lerys or shelter but to me it's worse than the game map.

  • Haven't gotten Temple of Purgation since the Plagues release week. Meanwhile I get Grim Pantry every second game

  • @ClogWench damn that's rough. Especially if you mostly play survivor

  • @CashelP14 said:

    @ClogWench damn that's rough. Especially if you mostly play survivor

    Nah I mostly play Hag. Not a good map for her unfortunately but I rarely if ever have people escape on it so it doesn't matter too much

  • In the last few days I've been getting Distrurbed Ward a lot, both as killer and survivor.

    As killer it sucks.

  • I keep getting DLC maps as survivor whereas, when I play killer I get original maps only.

  • @ClogWench yea it's a great killer map. Your lucky you don't get the new map, very bad map.

  • @CashelP14 I played it a lot during plagues release and it's really good for hag I found, but I can imagine it does few favors for less mobile killers

  • @ClogWench let's just say when your trying to p3 the plague at rank 3 it was not a fun map lol

  • @βLAKE said:

    I keep getting DLC maps as survivor whereas, when I play killer I get original maps only.

    Bet you wish it was the other way around lol

  • As killer, Grim Pantry or Michaels map for most common, and least common is The Game.

    As survivor, Thompson house or Yamaoka estate for most common. Least common is definitely Shelter woods.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @gantes yea you don't want that map. Especially if survivors know how to loop the main building, even without balanced landing.

  • @Poweas it's literally wretched shop for both. I wish I had your survivor luck with maps lol