"Only Frank and Jules can use"
Bhvr pls fix. The game has been unplayable for long enough fix your flipping game!
I've been dealing with this bug since December.
/s because apparently it wasn't obvious enough for some.
Bhvr pls fix. The game has been unplayable for long enough fix your flipping game!
I've been dealing with this bug since December.
/s because apparently it wasn't obvious enough for some.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have all the cosmetics for the legion o_O
I like your ingame nickname.
@Delfador Yes. Just for Legion since i play them the most i like to switch skins regularly.
Those 6k cells are for new Legion skin(s), creepy doll clown and extra cosmetics if we get a licensed killer with options like Ash had.
🤔
@ABannedCat Thank you! It's the best Legion main name i could think of lol
Ash is my survivor so it fits :)
Who is Jules? Was it a WIP name for Joe/Julie?
Top priority Legion fix
Jules is Julie's nickname. It's in the art and stuff.
@Guiltron Jules is a nickname in her lore.
And you call yourself a Legion main. For shame, sir.
@ClogWench 🤔?
Jules is just Julie's nickname
Same way Joe is Joey's nickname.
I don't think we've ever heard if Frank or Susie have nicknames
Legion is one
Legion is many
Joey is the best legion member don't @ me
Says game is unplayable but has been playing game for quite some time..... Doesn't seem so unplayable to me. So maybe just change a few choice words when posting a bug.
@gambit92 Woosh
I mean, so what? He can use a knife that's supposed to "only" be for Frank and Julie. If they actually change that it'd limit character customization, so why do so?
@Aari_Piggy66
Finally someone who understands 😪
@RoMainPuppy And another one not getting it 🤣 its so obvious too 🤣
frank is "frankie" and susie is "love of my life" :)))
@Delfador Money well wasted..
Actually I think skins should be universal for the legion. Everyone has their favorite, after all.
@se05239 Is it waste to spend money on things you enjoy? I love the skins they enhance the experience for me.
Im so confused about this post and replies
@Milo It's a joke about how the cosmetic says only frank and julie can use it.
The picture shows Joe holding the knife.
I jokingly sold this as a bug to parody people freaking out about small things all of the time.
The comments are people asking questions about the cosmetics/what i have or not getting the joke and thinking i actually think its a bug that Joe can use the cosmetic knife.
Ooooooh.
@Bbbrian2013
Actually the 1st time i was looking at their cosmetic when i bought Joey i asked myself that xd