Should I buy Adam for deliverance or get cosmetics instead?
Can't decide.
Can't decide.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cosmetics. Deliverance can come in shrine for u.
i did like using Adam and getting his perk, but i found myself then not using it....but i just guess it depends on what perks you lke, how you play the game...what cosmetic was you thinking?
If you want all the perks then go for deliverance, if not then cosmetics.
I always feel terribly guilty buying perks or cosmetics with shards.
@tgrab i buy some with shards some with cells....why do you feel guilty about it, just wondering? :)
I was thinking of buying something for Kate. I dunno I see DL in every game it looks kinda useful. Is it better than DH?
All of Adam's perks are solid. I would unlock him not only for Deliverance, but for Autodidact and Diversion as well.
Now, I always struggle hard when choosing between cosmetics and functionality. Usually, I just do the opposite of what I did the previous time. Like, cosmetic, then new character, then cosmetics again, and so on.
DS and deliverance is a fantastic combo (assuming you have DS).
Yeah I do but I already got cosmetic. Couldn't resist lol.
cossssmetic, i bought him just for autodida-ish, deliverance is weak and very situational
@Mushwin idk it's just when I spend shards on outfits I think "I could of naught a character with those and saved money"
Cosmetics! You can always check the shrine for perks ๐๐
Yeah in two years maybe :P.
Honestly deliverance is pretty enjoyable to use IMO. But if the cosmetic ur after is real nice, just save up.