People who didn't believe me when I sad Ruin is used by most killers
You have it on paper now.
You have it on paper now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keep in mind that hag is a dlc, 81% killers use it on red ranks. I wonder why? It is so difficult for me to guess.
I don't know how anyone could even try to deny it. Just by experience people should know that most matches have ruin.
Beats me.
I am actually surprised Ruin is used more than BBQ (even if difference is minimal). But it makes sense as Ruin has been way more available.
While Hag is indeed a DLC-Killer, she is free to get.
Exactly, you can get Hag for free, while you need to pay for Leatherface. Has also been in the Shrine more often and is more useful. Every Killer profits from Ruin, while BBQ is not useful on a bunch of Killers (except for double BP of course).
I mean I've seen a game go by in like 2 and a half minutes, without ruin the only killers than have the mobility and power to not lose that fast are billy/nurse. I've even had survivors do all my gens with ruin up in under 4 its not surprising.
Hag is not free on PC.
You can get Hag without paying any money..
I don’t even know why people would not think ruin is used often
Like people who deny it must not play the game enough lmao
I would consider 9000 Shards as free.
@Aven_Fallen That's what we are talking about though.
It is not an already available in game perk like whispers
Or it didn't come to the game with Trapper, billy, wraith, nurse or huntress who are all free killers.
Killer mains actively tried to get that perk because it is crucial. Look at all the survivor perks. All of them are free with meg, claudette, jake, nea, david and bill
People either bought the chapter with real cash, spent 9k shards or waited for ages to get the perk and 81% of killers use it in red ranks
@Delfador
How do you come to 81% tho? The graphic shows 20 something percent. (But I think my English is fooling me on that, because it states Rank Ranges above)
The graph doesnt show how many people used the perk, but how many times it was in a perkslot. You have 4 perkslots, so you need to multiply it by that number.
Usually don't see it until after the huge potato drop off in ranks. After that killer need the time it buys them.
Who didn't believe you?
And you said that?
Some people on forums. I don't want to name anyone, they know who they are. I bet they will stay biased even after the proof lol.
The fact Ruin is used more than Self-Care now makes me sad... At least Self-Care was a free perk. You have to buy Ruin with shards or money.
@ABannedCat
Thank you. But an odd way to display it then.
Ruin and selfcare will have a shadownerf since those are the most needed
@Tru3Lemon
Those 2 perks wont recieve any nerf any time soon.
Devs already said they wanted to do something with Selfcare saying they wanted to "Buff" it's tier 3 version so that it's better than tier 2-1.
Ruin is necessary because of genrush and the devs would destroy killers if they'd decided to nerf it.
Well same like people didn't believe that piggy will be nerfed with Legion 😉
@Ihatelife At least pig got a nerf cancelled from PTB feedback 🤣
What do you mean? Say again?
@jackkn12 Pig got one of the nerfs cancelled from ptb feedback
RBTs won't be terror radius based like in PTB.
That is good:) glad they listened
Nearly every match against killer has Ruin. Been playing all day (crap weather).