So no badges for vote downs? forum bug?
I bet i am ranking the 1st in vote downs with 111 so far, a pretty... but it seems there are no badges, forum bug?
should be already a rank 3 badge likewise with vote up
I bet i am ranking the 1st in vote downs with 111 so far, a pretty... but it seems there are no badges, forum bug?
should be already a rank 3 badge likewise with vote up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am pretty close.
I see 99... I wont vote down u anymore :D and removing some with now
I don't care either way lol.
ik I simply have too much free time
I have 75 right now.
I saw some guy with 133 :(((((
You have been beat. You must make more threads.
@BACKSTABBER - You think that's a lot of downvotes? Calling @Mushwin.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller yup....sorry but i got 366 lol
fix your f*ng forum devs! stop adding things, fix your game!
@Mushwin
I only got 54... LOL
@TheBean 403 and counting! lol
@Mushwin - Have you been given a badge for your accomplishment?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller no :( nor got a crown
People shouldn't be encouraged to be toxic. If there was a badge, people would intentionally make bad or annoying posts to get the required downvotes.
@Huntar .... must wait for judgement on that one...
@Huntar people are abusing the button. Vote downs mean nothing at this point.