The Most Amusing Part Of Dead By Daylight

When you smack a survivor once and they just DC, Right then, right there.


Ngl makes me laugh every time lmao

Comments

  • Sometimes though I wonder if it was their game crashing. That has happened to me a couple of times.

  • Hex: 3 Man Game is the strongest perk

  • It certainly could be sometimes.


    It makes me laugh because it always makes me think of an internet video or meme with just a massive over-reaction


    Like yeeting a cinder-block at a Spider XD


    Just

    "WELP BEEN HIT ITS ALL OVER BETTER DC AND FIND A NEW MATCH G'BYE YALL"

    *Dong*


    🤣🤣🤣

  • @TheBean said:

    Sometimes though I wonder if it was their game crashing. That has happened to me a couple of times.

    @TheBean - It's amazing how many crashes immediately follow being downed, hooked, facecamped, tunnelled or realising you are against the Legion!

  • I had someone leave like this about a month ago (as leatherface).

    They started to t bag and i gave chase. They crawled through a window and proceeded to hide behind a bale of hay or something (non loopable).

    I follow, charge m2, fake going right and 1 shot them to the left. They dc'd maaaaybe 0.5 seconds later.

    I also suspect someone left my hag match sunday (in the first 30 sec) cause i was using ruin.

    I kind of love this stuff when it happens. I'll take 3 v 1 anyday.

  • When you smack a survivor once and they just DC, Right then, right there. Ngl makes me laugh every time lmao

    Not gonna lie isn't that hard to spell out kiddo...

  • Had a Claudette playing with me. I was solo. Myers T3'd her, and she quit instantly.

    I guess her having annoying clothes and a flashlight had nothing to do with why she quit?

    I guess her internet went out at that moment?

    Yea...

  • Two of my favorites, Claudette fast vaulting constantly to get my attention as soon as the game starts, see's i'm plating Legion and disconnects.


    Another was a Nea doing the same, fast vaulting when I was playing Pig as soon as the match started, hit she would constantly turn around clicking her flashlight, as son as she went down, which did not take long, instant DC.

    It's funny how so many survivors hit the DC button as soon as they start to lose, but when they are winning they won't leave the game unless you watch them tbag first.

  • When killer gets outplayed and dc and then you wait another hundred years for a lobby dodge.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The amount of people who DC when I grab them off of a gen or something with tier 1 Myers or Piggy at the start of the match is pretty damn high. Always makes me laugh, though.

    Yeah, it's hilarious to see people do that. I also get DCs from Huntress crossmaps. Gets me every time.

  • I've had someone DC as I pulled them out of a closet covered in crows... they hadn't been hooked, the 2 other teammates were alive... I feel the plan was do nothing and then escape? I do love those DC before they hit the ground though they make me laugh, especially if they haven't been hooked. I also don't get if it's last hook (3rd) towards the end of a game?

  • @Judith said:

    When killer gets outplayed and dc and then you wait another hundred years for a lobby dodge.

    @Judith I see this a lot recently, had a match where a killer was chasing one survivor, didn't change targets or anything, one gen went off and they were gone. One gen.

  • What's an Ngl?

  • @BigBubs "Not gonna lie" maybe?