What else did i miss?
@nickenzie did a name change, Legion got sacrificed to the entity, New cosmetics got released(no bugs were fixed), BBQ was in the shrine, and Piggy almost got nerfed. Does that cover the last 30 days or am i missing something?
@nickenzie did a name change, Legion got sacrificed to the entity, New cosmetics got released(no bugs were fixed), BBQ was in the shrine, and Piggy almost got nerfed. Does that cover the last 30 days or am i missing something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We have vote down button in the forum ^^
You're missing the bugs that were fixed.
Well i'm sure that won't be abused and used in any negative way.
Which ones? In the PTB or did we get a hot patch fix? i just got the wiggle bar one for the first time this weekend like 3 times
Well somebody gave you your first vote down lol
I think first few days everybody will vote each other down but we'll see.
See for yourself:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/55352/patch-notes-2-6-3-ash-vs-evil-dead
Gotta test out the new toys after all.
Yeah i don't really care
Sorry Orion i was aware of those. I thought the load in bug, randomly can't heal a teammate, sliding after dropping a pallet, wiggle bar ones. Thanks for the info though.
I wonder if you get a "badge" for it?
That would lead to a special kind of trophy hunt...
@NoShinyPony I was just curious not actually trying to unlock that achievement.
They didn't fix Spirit. @AlwaysInAGoodShape is back. I'm not as toxic as I used to be (thank god for this one). Er, Billy is now considered trash in comparison to Hag- who is 2nd best imo btw. Huntress is bugged with headshots instantly downing survivors.
You missed a lot of bans, but mostly new people who didn't learn the rules though. Oh and Vote down is back, and I lost my 500 awesomes.
I didn't know about the insta down headshots on huntress. That actually makes sense though. Shame it wasn't an intended feature. They need to fix hit boxes though to make it work and be fair.
@Delfador you expected that a down vote button would do this right?
There actually isn't any head hitbox to headshot, that's just a side effect of the very early dedicated servers test. We haven't done a pass on gameplay just yet so everything is designed to work on a peer to peer connection, and as a result, sometimes you'll have strange situations like a huntress hatchet applying damage twice before disappearing. It'll be fixed before dedicated servers go live.
@peantis Congrats on your promotion by the way.