Why camping?
I was playing some rounds (ps4), had a few campers (even facecamper) and i'm really asking myself why some Killers are camping? These even don't get much points and probably don't Pip..so whY the #########?
I really dont get it.
I really dont get it.
Comments
yeah, it's from a psot I made yesterday on balance and feedback yet no one commented or saw but I think these would be great and thank you!
anyone that camps is a ( input bad word ) just saying get good
How did you break out of jail Lowbei
Camping is a valid tactic (a poor one) but a tactic all the less, ruins enjoyment of one / two survivors for the benefit of the other two. just don't be the first or second one to get caught and you'll have a blast. Do 2 and half gens each, escape and you pip. buzzin'
Pretty valid reason.
sssssh careful, the son upstairs will not agree with you, because you deserve to be camper like everyone, nobody can escape from his killing spree.
check it out: https://twitch.tv/videos/277228539 04:38:03, best perform ever seen
rank 1 he said to get there every time.
Okay so camping is legit. Facecamping is also legit. SWF are also legit, flashlights, bm, meta perks on survivors also legit. Killers don't cry and survivors don't cry then. I'm getting facecamped at rank 2 for having BL, BT, SC and Leader.
Sorry am I letting out secrets :O
and cool Lowbei is a streamer, just hit you up with a follow @Lowbei
nah, i just checked his credentials
it's kinda funny when they tell you how strong they are in the game and then, find out why they behave this way (or respond like that). But I'm crying for camping, this is what matters. 
Don't cry bro don't cry >3
i really tried mate ç__ç tears flow up uninterrupted. Feel me.
I will give you a hug but I wont be feeling ya kapish :chuffed:
Plus, there's times where something has merited the killer to camp you. Other survs nearby, you've done something to annoy them so they want you out of the game, exits are open, just to name a few reasons why killers camp. Like I said in my last post in this thread, the killer is entitled to playing whatever way they feel like playing, camping or not. Same goes for survivors and looping. As cheap or unlikeable some tactics are, they're still legit (not counting exploits and hacks etc. obviously).
I just made this topic, i hope you come here and post your thoughts... i think this is a big "WHY"
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/6470/camper-or-goodgame-killers-viewpoint
you linked to one match in a 9+ hour stream (thanks for watching), and the match you linked had me killing all 4 and making 48.4k, while camping. you literally proved yourself wrong by linking my video. great job lol
ive been rank1 on both sides dozens of times son. the reason theres only a few days of dbd videos from me this month is because ive been busy hitting pirate legend in sea of thieves, which i accomplished easily. so ive not been too focused on dbd this month.
i also play high af which gives them a much needed advantage, and still win.
thanks for watching twitch.tv/lowbei
No, you probably did not understand the meaning of my sentence, as for the others above, but I do not expect you to understand since you're still responding when you miss the sense of all the answers above and continue to respond like an angry child he thinks he's right. I've simply shown that you're talking nonsense, and your game shows you where you project your frustration on other players, when you should think carefully that nobody cares anything about you, and what you think. If you were an honest player you would stop crying, pointing at random and saying "butthurt - git gud - im better of you - you not my level" etc etc.
I recommend a psychologist if you need it.
Because hex ruin is the only counter to swf and I don't have it.
the video you linked from my stream showed me camping and winning easily. you lose. gg.
feel free to keep spilling your salt tho haha
Son, you're absolutely right about one thing, but you keep forgetting the important things in a speech. I shared that link to show how frustrated you are
you will have done hours on this game, but continue to behave as if you were playing yesterday. Please keep calling us butthurt, or cry more.
Wake up, you're at a low rank, and do you complain if someone shows you how you play? Ah sorry, 1756 hours, but I do 4 out of 4, of course, you can achieve these rankings, no to rank 1
listen to me.
i wasnt frustrated at all in the video you linked. i easily killed all 4 and literally tripled the survivors scores lol. i made 48k. their best was 15k.
heres the link in case you want to watch it again https://m.twitch.tv/videos/277228539 @ 4h 38m
and again, i havent played much this month due to crushing it in other games, which you can see from my videos, but im usually rank1 on both sides when i play more than a couple matches a day.
you lose. try again. gg
It is clear that you have to discuss your issues outside of the game. It's not my business, you've won
Make sure you do not end up banned if you continue with this behavior, both in the forum (with these spam responses) and in the game. Please do not answer, I do not care to give credit to a child rank 10 triggered. See you at stake and see what rank you will be in the future;).
gg
my achievements show that ive been hitting rank1 for years on both sides.
yeah thats right, now stop tapping spacebar and just die son.
now youve ragequit both the game and the forum.
dont worry, you were just embarrassing yourself anyways. gg
lol the entire community rekt you
on the game. AHAHAHAHAHAH #rekt
everyone can see my videos, and again, the video you linked i made 48k, they made 15k.
like i said, please like comment and subscribe if you are going to throw a tantrum about my videos
" lol non youre just salty and making things up "
gg
rekt
" everyone can see my videos, and again, the video you linked i made 48k, they made 15k. "
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH rank 10.
" you got rekt - git gud - cry more "
what i missing? mmh
" my achievements show that ive been hitting rank1 for years on both sides. "
XDDDDDDDD my achievements.....anyone like ur attitude hack this achievement, and then they come here to boast, while they use only one killer, only one surv. And continue to remain rank 10 a season almost over.
Please go back to boost your " achievements " and tell me another joke.
Oh wait, u got 48k xD as if this result gave you the right to say you're good, but at the end of the game you see how much you rekt the players, because u still not understanding how to play properly the killer.
neh, im only concerned about ur mental issues. Still responding with nonsense talking, and still missing all points, but it's ok
im not your parents.
I'm top 1000 in pubg, I do not come here to say bragging about something I'm not. This is because you are triggered, otherwise you would not answer so angry.
troller wannabe rekt
it's always you Son. Dont forget that.
try this Son. So much salt u drop it.
ez gg
like comment and subscribe then study my videos to git gud
troller wannabe rekt
it's always you Son. Dont forget that.
Lol full on meltdown mode xD try more Son. You're the only kid in this room. Keep crying or go back to sleep streaming another flop 48k xD
48k with no offerings is a flop? lol youre delusional.
thanks for watching my videos scrub. gg
keep the thread bumped with your salt. dont let it sink.