Why camping?
I was playing some rounds (ps4), had a few campers (even facecamper) and i'm really asking myself why some Killers are camping? These even don't get much points and probably don't Pip..so whY the #########?
I really dont get it.
I really dont get it.
Comments
made me laughing please keep it xD im so melted for u jokes! AHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAH u are so mad ah?
stay butthurt plz and continue bumping the thread
its not even my thread, but your salty survivor tears are delicious
Because the game wants you to camp or tunnel unfortunately. It's just the most viable way to play if you want to stay at high ranks. You've seen the tournament. Everyone not playing nurse got absolutely destroyed, except for 1 camping Huntress. She 4K'd
@Lowbei take this Son, it's for u're sake
The hate and toxicity never ends. I bet you guys are pretty " cool " face 2 face. The whole post is full of salt and the words " git gud " and " butthurt " . Pretty good education so far.