Survivor DC = Buff Killer

The Devs count DCs.

And then they buff killers.


Example:

1-1000 DCs = 1 Killer get a Buff

1000-2000 DCs = 2 Killer get a Buff

2001-3000 DCs = 3 Killer get a Buff

|

9001-10000 DCs = all Killers will be viable

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    First of all, what. Second, if this were a thing, killers will have superpowers and have 500% MS or something.

    Are you saying killers are not viable unless every single one of them moves 5 times faster than survivors?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    First of all, what. Second, if this were a thing, killers will have superpowers and have 500% MS or something.

    I just make a joke.

    Because its rly dumb.

    Only 4/15 killers are viable, but survivors think that killers are too strong.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/447795#Comment_447795

    Are you saying killers are not viable unless every single one of them moves 5 times faster than survivors?

    Killers are only viable , if the killer ability work correct.

    Its kinda sad, that many killer abilities dont work.

    @Orion

  • I approve. I have another suggestion. For every thousand DCs, Exhaustion perks lose a 1% movement speed globally.

  • lol good joke. Too bad it's false.

    Every killer is viable. You just have to NOT suck with them. I main Trapper which most killers argue is one of if not THE weakest next to Freddy (who is also not actually weak depending on how you snowball and what perks you run). I get through the majority of my games, even against some SWF groups with 3ks. I also play Michael, Wraith, Doctor, and Huntress (typically in that order from most to least) and get the same results.

    And the ONLY killer I run Ruin on is Trapper because he needs set up time. You just need to be good at the game, find people quickly at the start (I run Whispers on most of my killers except Doctor because Doctor = Easy Mode), and find ways to outsmart your opponent.

  • @RakimSockem said:

    lol good joke. Too bad it's false.

    Every killer is viable. You just have to NOT suck with them. I main Trapper which most killers argue is one of if not THE weakest next to Freddy (who is also not actually weak depending on how you snowball and what perks you run). I get through the majority of my games, even against some SWF groups with 3ks. I also play Michael, Wraith, Doctor, and Huntress (typically in that order from most to least) and get the same results.

    And the ONLY killer I run Ruin on is Trapper because he needs set up time. You just need to be good at the game, find people quickly at the start (I run Whispers on most of my killers except Doctor because Doctor = Easy Mode), and find ways to outsmart your opponent.

    4 survivors SWF match:

    You find 1 survivor.

    You down the survivor after 60 seconds.

    You hook the survivor after 10 seconds(animation,etc...).

    After 10 seconds, 3 gens are done.

    You find 1 survivor.

    You down the survivor after 60 seconds.

    You hook the survivor after 10 seconds(animation,etc...).

    After 10 seconds, 2 gens are done.


    Survivors only need 2,5 min for all gens.

    And my Killer skill doesnt matter.

    If I dont play Nurse, Spirit or Billy I lose vs high skill survivors.

    Viable = Can win vs high skill survivors

  • And if you balance the game around SWF's with Communication, you will ruin the game for every single Casual game that isnt as good and plays solo surv


  • @BigBlind7994 said:

    And if you balance the game around SWF's with Communication, you will ruin the game for every single Casual game that isnt as good and plays solo surv

    @BigBlind7994

    A ping system would help.

    Balanced killers would help.

    More Gameplay would help.

    Both sides have the same informations would help.


    Devs:"Lets nerf Pig".

  • Pig changes are understandable if you listened to the Q&A , and they even change the Terror Radius thing back, but thats something else. To Balance this game it needs more stuff to do, how it is now you will never get a balanced game, no matter what. someone will always have a unfun time

  • But other survivors are the most affected by the dc survivors. Why buff killers?

  • cuz that makes sense

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/447829#Comment_447829

    4 survivors SWF match:

    You find 1 survivor.

    You down the survivor after 60 seconds.

    You hook the survivor after 10 seconds(animation,etc...).

    After 10 seconds, 3 gens are done.

    You find 1 survivor.

    You down the survivor after 60 seconds.

    You hook the survivor after 10 seconds(animation,etc...).

    After 10 seconds, 2 gens are done.

    Survivors only need 2,5 min for all gens.

    And my Killer skill doesnt matter.

    If I dont play Nurse, Spirit or Billy I lose vs high skill survivors.

    Viable = Can win vs high skill survivors

    If that's how your matches go, you need to get better at the game and catch them faster.


  • @RakimSockem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/447844#Comment_447844

    If that's how your matches go, you need to get better at the game and catch them faster.

    60 seconds with hit slow and hit cooldown.

    Even when the survivor is afk, I I need 20 seconds.

  • Just gimme more bloodpoints and stacks to bbq

  • @BigBlind7994 said:

    Pig changes are understandable if you listened to the Q&A , and they even change the Terror Radius thing back, but thats something else. To Balance this game it needs more stuff to do, how it is now you will never get a balanced game, no matter what. someone will always have a unfun time

    RBT are useless in the endgame.

    Make pig ability useless, because survivors need 2~4 min to go throuh a

    open gate.

    I rly dont understand it.

    Explain pls.

  • If this were a thing, all killers would be at max viability an hour after it's implementation.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/447795#Comment_447795

    I just make a joke.

    Because its rly dumb.

    Only 4/15 killers are viable, but survivors think that killers are too strong.

    @ShyN3ko yeah, there needs to be more viable killers. The Nurse, Spirit, Hag and Billy meta is boring. Although Huntress, Myers and Wraith are decent too, we need more top tiers.

  • @DCexplained said:

    You killer mains managed to have everything you dislike removed: what do you expect?

    Well deserved dc and game dying.

    Have fun.

    ?

    DC is bad in every game.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/447801#Comment_447801

    @ShyN3ko yeah, there needs to be more viable killers. The Nurse, Spirit, Hag and Billy meta is boring. Although Huntress, Myers and Wraith are decent too, we need more top tiers.

    @Poweas

    Maybe the devs make a good job with the endgame.

    Devs:

    "Survivors have 2~4 to go through a open gate.

    And Pig RBT dont work in the endgame.

    So we just destroy 1 complete playstyle."


    Welp, I hope this dont get live.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/448194#Comment_448194

    @Poweas

    Maybe the devs make a good job with the endgame.

    Devs:

    "Survivors have 2~4 to go through a open gate.

    And Pig RBT dont work in the endgame.

    So we just destroy 1 complete playstyle."

    Welp, I hope this dont get live.

    @ShyN3ko the sad thing is, the Pig woulda definitely hit S tier with that. She'd have 100% surpassed Billy and be just below Spirit and Hag.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/448205#Comment_448205

    @ShyN3ko the sad thing is, the Pig woulda definitely hit S tier with that. She'd have 100% surpassed Billy and be just below Spirit and Hag.

    @Poweas


    Nahh, i dont think so.

    But we must test it.

    I would say A, because she has so many useless addons.

    And survivors need only 25~60 seconds to remove a RBT.

  • Lets go Killers! Play survivor and dc all the time so we get our killers buffed :D

    Funny idea, but it wont work.


  • @xEa said:

    Lets go Killers! Play survivor and dc all the time so we get our killers buffed :D

    Funny idea, but it wont work.

    Nice strategie :3


    PS: I just made this joke, because I got 4 DCs as Freddy.

  • @TWiXT said:

    If this were a thing, all killers would be at max viability an hour after it's implementation.

    I dont have a problem with that.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/447801#Comment_447801

    @ShyN3ko yeah, there needs to be more viable killers. The Nurse, Spirit, Hag and Billy meta is boring. Although Huntress, Myers and Wraith are decent too, we need more top tiers.

    @Poweas Recovery legion would have been top tier, but that changed quick

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/448194#Comment_448194

    @Poweas Recovery legion would have been top tier, but that changed quick

    @Hoodedfengm1n no, the only version of Legion we've seen that is top tier, is the one that could down injured survivors in 3 hits in a PTB a few patches ago. That was stronger than Spirit.

    If you don't remember the PTB, It's the one where they tried to buff Self care.