escape rate should be lower

I play both sides, as killer I obviously hate when everyone gets out but even as survivor I don’t feel “good” when 3-4 of us get out.

this game seems based off of movies and in those movies generally 1 out of 4,5,6 people live at the end.

Comments

  • That's not the case bro.

    What makes human escape from killer is in general not they are smarter or more skillful than killer.

    But is those toxic perks gives them to much chances.

    I hope you dont take those ######### , I mean MoM, DS you know.

  • I agree.

    Tbh even if 2 people escape, that’s fine. Usually your typical scenario has 1 or 2 Final People.

    But too many 3-4s escape tbh, and it comes down to survivors being able to stack overloaded kits.

  • Yeah it's really a nuisance that the game requires some effort and skill from the killer.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Yeah it's really a nuisance that the game requires some effort and skill from the killer.

    if the killers and survivors are evenly skilled generally 3-4 escape... take the best killer in the world against a good SWF team and he’s not getting them. Escaping should be a Woohoo moment not expectation

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Yeah it's really a nuisance that the game requires some effort and skill from the killer.

    I guess all Nurses are skillful killers

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/446987#Comment_446987

    if the killers and survivors are evenly skilled generally 3-4 escape... take the best killer in the world against a good SWF team and he’s not getting them. Escaping should be a Woohoo moment not expectation

    People say that all the time and yet there's no way to prove it. How would you even know if killers and survivors are evenly matched? Rank is not a good indicator. So you're going on a gut feeling.

    Very few people will admit that they're just not that great at the game or that there are survivors who are better at it than them. It's always that the balance is off, perks are OP, some thing's broken.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/446989#Comment_446989

    People say that all the time and yet there's no way to prove it. How would you even know if killers and survivors are evenly matched? Rank is not a good indicator. So you're going on a gut feeling.

    Very few people will admit that they're just not that great at the game or that there are survivors who are better at it than them. It's always that the balance is off, perks are OP, some thing's broken.

    I will prove that later by an YouTube of mine , a 2300hours player and classical killers main player.

    I will prove that even the most skillful killer just cant beat those Reparing Only human players in general.

    Thats why more less skillful killers choose to camp or tunnel

  • @zaozaoxx said:

    That's not the case bro.

    What makes human escape from killer is in general not they are smarter or more skillful than killer.

    But is those toxic perks gives them to much chances.

    I hope you dont take those ######### , I mean MoM, DS you know.

    I agree on that one, but DS is not really a second chance perk anymore. It used to be, but now it should prevent the tunneling. Im fine with that

  • It may takes me for 1day and 2hours to upload YouTube So I just put it in another video site. hope you guys can watch it.

    @brokedownpalace said:

    Yeah it's really a nuisance that the game requires some effort and skill from the killer.

    you can go through my videos and consider your words again.

  • Escape rate should be lower because movies?

  • @zaozaoxx said:

    That's not the case bro.

    What makes human escape from killer is in general not they are smarter or more skillful than killer.

    But is those toxic perks gives them to much chances.

    I hope you dont take those ######### , I mean MoM, DS you know.

    They do have a lot of 'second chance' perks but at a higher skill level, you rely in your ability.

    You don't get better if you rely on perks.

  • @CronaWins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/446977#Comment_446977

    They do have a lot of 'second chance' perks but at a higher skill level, you rely in your ability.

    You don't get better if you rely on perks.

    Are you sure bout that?

    It may takes me for 1day and 2hours to upload YouTube So I just put it in another video site. hope you guys can watch it.


    Here's my several videos. After you watched it then consider what is actually killer's ability. There hardly had time to use my ability as a Trapper.

  • As a surv main,I dont care about dying as long as I have my WGLF stacks.

    Says something about the current BPs system.