I'm excited for the Blood Hunt next weekend! :)
These events are always fun times for DbD.
The grind is lessened for the people who hate it, add ons/offerings are plentiful and people actually burn party streamers.
People who don't play often tend to return as well :)
I can't wait to grind add-ons in preparation for the Legion rework i'm sure they'll be stronger they'll just take some getting used to. ๐
Are you excited for the hunt?
Comments
Where did you see this? Also how long is it going to last?
@thrawn3054 2nd to the 6th it was announced on dev stream by @Peanits
No because I already have all the perks I want and I never lack add ons either. With killer and BBQ you don't even need it.
@Bbbrian2013Ah. I don't bother watching the streams. You'd think they'd mention it on their own forums. Oh well. Thanks for the info.
Is this on the Old Patch or will the Mid-Chapter Patch be live?
@Raccoon Likely old. They haven't said for sure but the ptb hasn't even been up for a week.
2 weeks after ptb is usually the minimum for it to go live.
So i'm guessing it'll end a day before the new patch drops.
maybe the new cosmetics come out at the beginning of the bloodhunt
(The collection for claudette,kate jeff,doctor and hag)
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 Wednesday most likely. Drops are always Wednesday
Why be excited? People will just DC uncontrollably as usual. Such excitement. Wow.
@se05239 I rarely see DCs personally. Unless i'm doing something dumb like mix tape+mori
Who was Peanits?
@Poweas If you watch the stream vod it will say peanits under him where all dev streams have names
I dont know if I will burn any of my PBS. I save them for Double BP Events and I got some. But with games starting with less than 5 players or even me simply disconnecting in the Loading Screen and losing my Offering, I am really not sure if I want to "waste" around 20% of my BPS.