What’s your favorite underrated perk?
Killer or Survivor and it doesn’t even have to be bad, just an underused or underrated. My choice would be We’ll Make It.
Killer or Survivor and it doesn’t even have to be bad, just an underused or underrated. My choice would be We’ll Make It.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bond, so much information out of one perk slot.
Pebble (Distraction) is considered a meme perk.
It has saved my arse a ton of times and allows me to do really cheeky plays. I love it.
Totally unrelated... ''I have 3000 hours on the game and I would never get baited by a Pebble'' is my favorite myth to debunk.
I love the peeble. I spent one game tossing peebles and getting the killer to take the bait repeatedly for all 5 gens. I wish I had recorded it.
Lightweight is totally underrated. Even catches veterans off guard.
Lithe is the third best exhaustion perk, and Dead Hard is not a niche in the slightest lol.
@benzos Beast of Prey! You are a madman. I love your style.
Survivor: Kindred.
If you're playing solo, letting everyone know who's doing what can be a massive help to the game, as smart teammates (god willing) will be efficient and have 1 or 2 working on gens and 1 going for the save rather than everyone guessing if someone is already going for the save.
Killer: Not really sure, Fireup?
I use this perk somewhat often and don't really see many use this. I use it because the additional speed can really help endgame if you didn't already sacrifice everyone. It's not a major bonus, but you're getting a bonus on almost everything rather than one stat.
not queen said it on the dev stream @Dwight_Confusion
Thank you very much. Are you on PS4? You seem like a nice person. I've seen your posts around and you seem informed and pleasant.
I find that if you don't have a 75% plus rate of hitting great skill checks, Stake Out is really good.
PC @Dwight_Confusion
Same name on twitch.
I try to keep up with things, and I can get a bit salty when dealing with someone who refuses to see reason and logic. (Aka stupid people)