My opinion on the Legion changes.

They're fine, get over yourselves. In some aspects, they're far stronger than they used to be. And if you're skilled, 4 manning is easy.

Edit: here's an example of how they're better.

Screenshot_2019-04-25-17-11-05(1).png

As you can see, the old one was not balanced because one small buff would tip him over to an OP state and one minor nerf would tip him to a crappy state.

The current Legion is on a more stable foundation and is thus, much more stable in terms of balance. He's in short, adjustable.

Comments

  • I don't really mind the changes, though the cooldown and vault speed are about it for me. Everything else is fine and I'm just happy the Devs are looking more into Legion. :)

  • Yh because the PTB is full of experienced players and good swf teams to face...

    They punish this killer so hard for the little he gets that it's not worth playing as him, he is just a nerfed version of the Wraith...

  • 4k against potato players doesn't count. Play as them at rank 1.

  • I forgot to say, the vault speed change and cooldown should be reverted since it won't make much of a difference now if it was fast. @Chaotic_Riddle

    @Ihatelife once the change comes, I'll play him at rank 1, and I'll win because his game stalling+Thanatophobia is dirty, if you can't win with a fast Legion, then you might be the problem, because you might be used to his old version, which is totally understandable. I personally think he needs his cooldown and vault speed reduced, recharge buffed to 15 seconds and speed addons back, and he's viable.

    @tt_ivi_99 he's more like Pig tbh, and he needs a cooldown buff and his vault speed buff and he'll be the top game delaying killer, since Pig is garbage right now.

    Hes definitely got room for improvement, but he's on the right tracks and he can mindgame a bit like Freddy at tall loops which is always great.

  • @Poweas said:

    I forgot to say, the vault speed change and cooldown should be reverted since it won't make much of a difference now if it was fast. @Chaotic_Riddle

    @Ihatelife once the change comes, I'll play him at rank 1, and I'll win because his game stalling+Thanatophobia is dirty, if you can't win with a fast Legion, then you might be the problem, because you might be used to his old version, which is totally understandable. I personally think he needs his cooldown and vault speed reduced, recharge buffed to 15 seconds and speed addons back, and he's viable.

    @tt_ivi_99 he's more like Pig tbh, and he needs a cooldown buff and his vault speed buff and he'll be the top game delaying killer, since Pig is garbage right now.

    Hes definitely got room for improvement, but he's on the right tracks and he can mindgame a bit like Freddy at tall loops which is always great.

    I doubt that you will win with them at rank 1 against coordinated SWF. Stop promoting that useless nerfs. Perhaps we all know that you are survivor main.

  • Right now they are just a M1 killer because of how restricted the use of FF is, the only change Legion ever needed was to get punished from missing a hit and that several FF hits wouldn't affect the DW timer.

    He also needed a fix to moonwalking, wich happened, it's every other nerf that happened that's undeserved and wasn't needed, right now there's not point in using the power because it's almost never up and not worth using because you lose too much tracking if you ever try using it.

    The only thing that make them playable and "better" now is 115% speed, because right now their first hit and share the pain gameplay is gutted and hurts you too much for what you gain from it, all the matches i played as a basic M1 killer were faster and gave me better results than the ones where i tried using my power like it's intended to be used.

    If a killer is better without using it's power after a "Rework" i think there's a huge problem.


  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/442295#Comment_442295

    I doubt that you will win with them at rank 1 against coordinated SWF. Stop promoting that useless nerfs. Perhaps we all know that you are survivor main.

    @Ihatelife

    I'm a survivor main? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    While I am protecting survivors more and more often, it's because I've saw what half the killers (you included) here are like to them. And the toxicity is unacceptable. I play both sides, and it's very obvious looking at my post history from last month, I haven't played survivor in about 6 months.

    Obviously you're trolling when you say 'stop promoting useless nerfs) because it was obviously not useless, Legions were ruining survivors experiences. They are literally the reason I mained killer.

    Im happy they're finally going to make Legion good without making them weak, while they're trash right now, they're going to obviously be buffed. Get your biased garbage out of my thread. I wont bother being polite if you cant.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/442307#Comment_442307

    @Ihatelife

    I'm a survivor main? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    While I am protecting survivors more and more often, it's because I've saw what half the killers (you included) here are like to them. And the toxicity is unacceptable. I play both sides, and it's very obvious looking at my post history from last month, I haven't played survivor in about 6 months.

    Obviously you're trolling when you say 'stop promoting useless nerfs) because it was obviously not useless, Legions were ruining survivors experiences. They are literally the reason I mained killer.

    Im happy they're finally going to make Legion good without making them weak, while they're trash right now, they're going to obviously be buffed. Get your biased garbage out of my thread. I wont bother being polite if you cant.

    You are the one who is trolling here. Thanks to people like you killers are nerfed to the ground.

  • @Plu said:

    Right now they are just a M1 killer because of how restricted the use of FF is, the only change Legion ever needed was to get punished from missing a hit and that several FF hits wouldn't affect the DW timer.

    He also needed a fix to moonwalking, wich happened, it's every other nerf that happened that's undeserved and wasn't needed, right now there's not point in using the power because it's almost never up and not worth using because you lose too much tracking if you ever try using it.

    The only thing that make them playable and "better" now is 115% speed, because right now their first hit and share the pain gameplay is gutted and hurts you too much for what you gain from it, all the matches i played as a basic M1 killer were faster and gave me better results than the ones where i tried using my power like it's intended to be used.

    If a killer is better without using it's power after a "Rework" i think there's a huge problem.

    @Plu I agree, they need some buffs because they aren't doing much, but deep wound should be a game slowing ability, not anti loop.

    As I said before, I'm sure the devs will buff them and make them viable. For now, they're bad, but the devs have set a less unstable base for them whereas before, one buff too much, and they become another Nurse, one nerf too hard, and they became Freddy. Now the devs are going to obviously buff them.

  • Okay we need to stop accusing with "oh you're a survivor/killer main" nonsense.

    My "why did they nerf it": The Fatigue vision and time, vault speeds and Frank's (it's useless now let's not kid oursefles) and the ... locker bug fix... sigh

    Also the pins... why you require the double hit :/

    Other than that they are good for me :D

  • I am growing quite fond of the Legion changes the more I play them on the PTB seems bad at first but if you actually take the time to get used to the changes he is actually pretty strong. And no I am not a survivor main I play 50/50

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/442320#Comment_442320

    You are the one who is trolling here. Thanks to people like you killers are nerfed to the ground.

    @Ihatelife wrong, I've made threads upon threads about killer buffs. You're the troll and you wont accept it, because it depletes your ego too much obviously.

    I don't even want killers nerfed, I want survivors nerfed.

    But at this point, im just feeding the troll, good day, I won't bother with someone who can't have a proper discussion.

    Have a nice day.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/442320#Comment_442320

    You are the one who is trolling here. Thanks to people like you killers are nerfed to the ground.

    To be fair he does acknowledge that the Legion is weak right now and should be buffed. He's just saying this is a decent base, which we can more easily improve on.

    This is a reasonable opinion to hold and has potential predictive power we can work with.

  • Yeah i hope that they revert some changes because currently you can't do much with FF, just getting a first hit with FF can be a pain unless someone is in an open space (Wich never happens unless you face potato survivors) and you can be looped during Frenzy at most structures because of how slow you are and how slow your vaults are, it would make sense to be that slow if the power was lethal and as powerful as a spirit or a nurse, but it's not, far from it.

    The biggest change they need to revert is the fact that you need full power to even activate FF.

  • @Milo said:

    Okay we need to stop accusing with "oh you're a survivor/killer main" nonsense.

    My "why did they nerf it": The Fatigue vision and time, vault speeds and Frank's (it's useless now let's not kid oursefles) and the ... locker bug fix... sigh

    Also the pins... why you require the double hit :/

    Other than that they are good for me :D

    @Milo hes mad because I am Treemans friend (he's toxic to treeman) or because I've defended survivors.

    I think the nerfs you said shouldn't have happened.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/442320#Comment_442320

    You are the one who is trolling here. Thanks to people like you killers are nerfed to the ground.

    Calling Poweas a Troll?

    ######### am I in the Twilight Zone?

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/442323#Comment_442323

    To be fair he does acknowledge that the Legion is weak right now and should be buffed. He's just saying this is a decent base, which we can more easily improve on.

    This is a reasonable opinion to hold and has potential predictive power we can work with.

    @NuclearBurrito it's because I defend survivors. I wont bother arguing because it's bad. I'd rather show respect to him, as I do to most people on this forum, but if he won't I have no reason to be nice.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/442323#Comment_442323

    Calling Poweas a Troll?

    ######### am I in the Twilight Zone?

    @GodDamn_Angela let's forget it now, no point in arguing. But thanks for the support lol.

  • @Plu yeah, I didnt entirely understand that, it makes no sense now that he can't deal damage with it. But this new base is far more stable and buffable than the other.

  • I'd honestly rather keep the nerfs but make the power down injured survivors who don't have deep wounds. Thus making the power lethal.

  • All and all it is quite petty to ignore someone's opinion simply because they are a "survivor main" it just makes me think you are as toxic as the people you see in post chat...

  • Yeah i agree, he's in a better base state to work around now, and so close to be decent, they just need to revert some stuff to make it a viable alternative.


  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/442342#Comment_442342

    @GodDamn_Angela let's forget it now, no point in arguing. But thanks for the support lol.

    Yeah I was just shocked to see it is all.

    I have my issues with the changes made to Legion, even though I don't play it and mainly play Survivor, but I 100% agree that Legion is in a much "stabler"and balanceable state.

    Just, right now, I don't really see why you would use Legion in its PTB state over basically any other Killer lol.

  • @GodDamn_Angela This so much, No point in using Legion on the PTB because other killers do a better job at him in everything he's supposed to do.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/442350#Comment_442350

    Yeah I was just shocked to see it is all.

    I have my issues with the changes made to Legion, even though I don't play it and mainly play Survivor, but I 100% agree that Legion is in a much "stabler"and balanceable state.

    Just, right now, I don't really see why you would use Legion in its PTB state over basically any other Killer lol.

    @GodDamn_Angela yeah he needs buffs, but more stable now, I'll even add a drawing showing how stable they've made him.

  • They're fine, get over yourselves. In some aspects, they're far stronger than they used to be. And if you're skilled, 4 manning is easy.

    Quoted for truth.

  • I agree with you guys at least he can be balanced out and buffed to a good state

  • @Plu said:

    @GodDamn_Angela This so much, No point in using Legion on the PTB because other killers do a better job at him in everything he's supposed to do.

    @Plu yes, except delaying the game, since Pig got a major nerf. They need buffs, but they're certainly better to buff now.

  • @Plu and @tt_ivi_99 I added a small example to explain my point.