I really hope they add Items, powers and addons tbh. It doesn't seem likely but one can only dream.
I spent over an hour adding all the perks one by one, so it's definitely possible. Add-ons might be a bit ambitious, though. That's ~20 per killer alone.
I spent over an hour adding all the perks one by one, so it's definitely possible. Add-ons might be a bit ambitious, though. That's ~20 per killer alone.
@Peanits Wait, you did the perks all by yourself?! Somebody give this person a raise!
I spent over an hour adding all the perks one by one, so it's definitely possible. Add-ons might be a bit ambitious, though. That's ~20 per killer alone.
Im using "We'll make it" as a pic so people might stop forgetting that this perk exists (so I dont have to chase the unhooked guy around the map) and it is godlike in the current meta.
Plus it has an hopeful and altruistic meaning so ...100% my pic.
I spent over an hour adding all the perks one by one, so it's definitely possible. Add-ons might be a bit ambitious, though. That's ~20 per killer alone.
I spent over an hour adding all the perks one by one, so it's definitely possible. Add-ons might be a bit ambitious, though. That's ~20 per killer alone.
By the way, do you think it would be possible to do one for each member of the Legion ? If not it's fine, i just wanted to know because i like my Susie.
By the way, do you think it would be possible to do one for each member of the Legion ? If not it's fine, i just wanted to know because i like my Susie.
Good question. Right now we're just using the character portraits, and all of the Legion members are together in that. I suppose it's possible, but we'd probably have to go bug the art team for renders of each one, and they're pretty busy as is.
I spent over an hour adding all the perks one by one, so it's definitely possible. Add-ons might be a bit ambitious, though. That's ~20 per killer alone.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this was a cool surprise, even if its not part of their surprise it's still a surprise
I really hope they add Items, powers and addons tbh. It doesn't seem likely but one can only dream.
Pretty neat.
I like the additions. Gives a bit more variety for people to pick from.
Uhh they're way too small compared to the Killer/Survivor pics. Would be nice to have them as normal flat square variants
I love the new avatars. :)
but why is my Open-Handed GREEN? DISGOSTANG!
I am happy. Thanks for the heads up
These look amazing!
Would look better if them had better/no background
I emit a sense of dread all around me.
Very nice.
They look really nice! ^^ As someone else said, kind of wish they were bigger (like a box instead of a diamond), but they're still quite cool.
I spent over an hour adding all the perks one by one, so it's definitely possible. Add-ons might be a bit ambitious, though. That's ~20 per killer alone.
@Peanits Wait, you did the perks all by yourself?! Somebody give this person a raise!
@Peanits Thanks for the new PFPs :D
Im using "We'll make it" as a pic so people might stop forgetting that this perk exists (so I dont have to chase the unhooked guy around the map) and it is godlike in the current meta.
Plus it has an hopeful and altruistic meaning so ...100% my pic.
Thank you! I love them.
We appreciate your work! Thank you!
Now we can tell what's your favorite perk is!
@Peanits thanks bro this things are really amazing!
@Peanits thank you! :D
@Peanits
By the way, do you think it would be possible to do one for each member of the Legion ? If not it's fine, i just wanted to know because i like my Susie.
Thank you @Peanits !
Good question. Right now we're just using the character portraits, and all of the Legion members are together in that. I suppose it's possible, but we'd probably have to go bug the art team for renders of each one, and they're pretty busy as is.
@Peanits THE GREAT LORD BUBBA THANKS YOU FOR ALLOWING HIS FOLLOWERS TO SPREAD THE WORD OF THE CHILI! PRAISE YOU
Thanks for the work
@Mat_Sella I could actually hear this so clearly in my head and I laughed so much! ๐
I messed it up, there should be a very rare one now.
thanks for taking the time out of your day to do something so minor for me! <3
I like how i like this more than the new cosmetics.
I love the new avatars
I'm feeling a sole survivor ๐ญ๐คง
Just realized we're now gonna see a whole lotta purple on this website.