Love how devs are improving the quality of the game!
Just look at the ######### david hair it looks so good!
Just look at the ######### david hair it looks so good!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
we love Daddy David.
Woah there David, make sure to button up your shirt before heading into the fog!
Why does he looks like a Hitler
He looks French.
That looks silly; not badass.
It’s not like they can’t make cool cosmetics and fix the game at the same time. The people who make cosmetics are not the same people who balance and fix the game so this complaint is extremely ignorant.
@Ihatelife I thought so too, not a fan of that hair...or mustache
I wish he had a 3rd nipple... #########
He looks like Richtofen.
When people don't know what Hitler or his mustache looked like.
@No_Mither_No_Problem he looks more Dempsey than Richtofen
Do you realize that it wont look like that in game right? thats a Pre,render, Renderized Picture,Like on Blender Etc,none of the characters hair look real in the in game,neither does the aspect itself or clothes,i mean,yeah the graphics look a lot better on those pictures,but its not the case for the actual Game Graphics
Excuse me, but seriously he looks like Hitler on this pic XD
@GodDamn_Angela oh I know what Hitler looks like, at least from pictures. He doesn't look exactly like him, just slightly. The mustache is different. I'm just saying either way, I dont like the head cosmetic
And a meme was born.
He looks like he came straight out of a Tarantino movie, especially Inglorious basterds.
First the body pillow and now this...I can't control myself OwO