Will the surprise be revealed in 7 minutes?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually from 1-2 things occur, so 5 minutes now
More likely..
It'd better, or I'm going over to BHVR's headquarters, get up in Mathieu's face, and beg him to tell us what the surprise is.
I'm just going to start punching people without saying anything.
Hhaha, me too, but I am sure it will be like the ptb (2.6.0) 5/10 minutes delay.
new surprise!
decisive strike reverted.
Just gonna leave this here for folks to re-post preemptively.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V856p0yjfEA1 min now!
HYPE!!
Link pls where they said they had a surprise
Omg Mighty Joe Young is the new standalone killer.
Patience guys.
Still no surprise..
I have never seen you so excited about this @Orion
Hype!!!!
I basically just want to confirm if I'm right about the dedicated servers. However, since both not_Queen and Peanits have said that it's something we've never seen before, it could be something I've never even thought of, and that's always more interesting.
It's been 3 minutes...
Why are you hyping up a made up countdown?
@Orion hehehe, never seen before, watch it be the freddy rework info
Something we've never seen before...
Halloween cosmetics is my guess
I think it's just the wraith.
It's not something we are expecting, and the wraith is literally invisible.
What can it be? This waiting is making me crazy lol.
It never got revealed lmao
Thing is, we've seen that before, when BHVR cut his dick off.
@NuclearBurrito You don't expect a Michael grabbing you and DS can be a surprise, halloween cosmetics?
*Surprise*
@Hoodedfengm1n yes but it has to be something we have never seen before. So it's either the Wraith, Freddy or Spirit since they are invisible.
'Never seen before' @Peanits newly added Legion cosmetics, right?
……….Right????? 😰
Apparently its nothing huge but we all want a cabin in the woods map just like in the evil dead. That would be a nice surprise.
They are waiting to tell us this "surprise" to torment us.
It's evil and it's working.
Dedicated servers , bunny feng min , PTB on consoles maybe.
I'm hoping for some cosmetics for licensed killers (Myers PLEASE)
Please don't let it be something disappointing
Someone else is refreshing the news section lmao?
Yeah. Glad to see I'm not alone :')
@JoannaVO It likely will be. Pesnits described it as small.
I hope it will be at 11:59 PM
No usually updates are at 2, but also, on the original post it says the surprise is on forums and social media, not in game?
Your right.. IM SO CONFUSED
True but I can still appreciate the small things. It doesn't always have to be big :]
@Arroz el suspenso me mata
It would be cool if it was consoles being added to PTB.
PUBG has it.
Maybe they actually are waiting till 11:59 PM
They are going to tell us right before they leave work for the day.. 🤬
nope. Not 2 either
It is not always exact people