Nea Army Rise!
Due to Legion and ash mains having pins, why not Nea Mains?
I was too lazy to make some, so use perk icons off the wiki
Due to Legion and ash mains having pins, why not Nea Mains?
I was too lazy to make some, so use perk icons off the wiki
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Makes it easier to recognize the real killers on the forum
I wish we have pins with Nea face similar to Ash smiling one
@JoannaVO O u c h.
when did ash mains have pins? Did I miss something?
@pootis_BearYou missed them becoming a thing due to Legion having em, Look at @TreemanXD He took one
@KiraElijah eventually everyone will have their own pin.
Yep, one at a time.. @pootis_Bear
Soon everyone will have a pin I might end up making a spirit pin or maybe a kate pin.
Can we get a spirit pin tho
Oh, the Neas are rebelling! Someone get the entity, they are rising...
@PhantomMask20763We will not be silenced
Now I know who to be toxic to on the forums!
Jokes aside, is every kind of player gonna have a pin at some point? xD
@pootis_Bear it isn’t just for Ash mains but, here it is.
@TreemanXD THIS IS A NEA THREAD YOU SWINE
Yes, with Rancor perk
Guess I'll just put this here.
@KillermainBTWm8THE REBELLION WILL NOT BE STOPPED THAT EASILY
Then it's a declaration of war between pins.
@KillermainBTWm8 Let us build up first XD
Every pin needs an army XD
I think we know #ClaudetteScouts would win due to their near invisibility and their numbers @KillermainBTWm8
Aw, now I want a pin
I made my own pin.
@PhantomMask20763 Your pin will be nerfed to being the worst in less than 6 weeks
Oh noes >_<
Here's Mine (hehe)
Kate, yass