Who else actually wants to open the exit gates as killer?
I wanna open them so my survivor friends can leave when they make it to the end game. (Yes I’m serious)
I wanna open them so my survivor friends can leave when they make it to the end game. (Yes I’m serious)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mmmh,If I manage to down someone while he/she was opening an exit gates, I will open it so I can activate BW.
@Andreyu44 xD I’d probably laugh.
I'll do it just to see what happens. I'll also stay behind after the three minutes to see the whole thing, including the kill animation.
@Orion the whole thing does seem fun to play around with.
Wow I didn’t even think of this, someone has their head in the game!
I can finally act like a survivor as pig :D
Now I wanna do gens
Yes, I'm glad I'm not the only one, the confusion may be there but I really just want to see what the killer's animation is 😂
A trapper opening the gate
IM DYING LMAO
The real purpose behind it is to create and endgame so survivors can't hold the game hostage.
It seems hella elaborate for something so simple like you say. I would think there would be more to it than that.....
Jaws will have to open the gate with his mouth, but his big nose will be in the way so he'll look like a dog trying to let himself out of the kitchen.
Yes, I am sticking with Jaws being in it. I've commited myself now with this stupid ######### username.
I did and the animation sucks, hope they let killer do gens for 3.8 so anyone will be happy
The fact that killers can be awarded points for doing it confuses me. I guess it's just snipping points away from survivors? Is that what some of these devs have in mind? Make it so that survivors and killers can yank points away from each other end game or something?
Either way survivors wouldn't get points, since they weren't the ones to open the gates.
Survivors "yank points away" from killers by escaping, but I don't see anyone complaining about that.
@Orion Well escaping is a survivor objective, opening gates is not a killer objective it's a survivor one as well, so I'm thinking that they had in mind that the killers can steal that objective from them.
Opening the gates alone already deprives survivors of those points, which is the point - force survivors to open the gates ASAP and GTFO. Giving killers points for doing it is simply because all successful actions come with points, by design.
Technically it is the killers objective also.
I actually would open Exit Gates ASAP as Killer.
Purely because i don't want to spend any longer than 3 minutes in the stupid endgame.
+ i kinda wanna see the new effects.
+ + i expect that some Survivors may stay in the first few days, to see the sacrifice animation.
@boss not gonna lie, I wanna see it.
That's the spirit, hope you'll have fun getting impaled! 😈
If they add proper animations, defiantly. As is though, at least when I was playing Susie, from my perspective it looked like I just slapped it with my (Joey's) knife.
The pressure just isn't enough for me.