The No Breaking Pallet Challenge
Hello killer mains. Today I bring a challenge to you, and this challenge might be one of the more difficult ones. Might be more difficult than No Blink Nurse. Is called The No Breaking Pallet challenge, and by its name, is you as a killer not being allowed to break any pallets.
Now by the cheer sound of this small little yet simple challenge, 3 killers might pop in mind that can easily trump this challenge. Those being Nurse who ignores pallets anyways, Spirit if you're particularly good at her, and Hag with her simply trapping that pallet and moving on.
And you would be right, these 3 killers would have a much easier time with this challenge, especially Nurse. However to trully experience the challenge, I reccommend not using them. You can still use them if you want and just win the challenge easily (especially Nurse once again.)
But I dare you killers. I dare you to try and do this challenge. You can make it easier on yourself and wait for good old rank reset to stomp on some noobs. But I want to see if you in specific can achieve this challenge.
Comments
I’ve done the no blink nurse challenge (result was a 0k) I’ve also done a challenge for no perks or power legion (4K). I’ll have to try this challenge as Wraith, clown or hag.
I think a Plague tried this against me yesterday, and long story short, I broke her after she lost 1 gen and she chased me normally but gave up on me, and she lost. It's definitely a difficult challenge.
@TreemanXD
Good luck
@Poweas
Difficult, yet simple. Especially on certain maps like the Game where there is nothing but God Pallets.
We were on Coldwind farm, I was just good at mindgaming her.
I believe you
Ima try it myself as Wraith.
Then this challenge should be a piece of cake for you.
Good luck
I have a better challenge russian roullette. Who wants to go first?
No thanka
I did a no sound challenge with Myers yesterday. It worked ok'ish
Alright this is gonna be easy
- switches to Nurse lol