Useful stats to know

Generators:

1 person on it - time to complete; 80 seconds

2 people on it - time to complete; 44.44 seconds

3 people on it - time to complete; 33.33 seconds

4 people on it - time to complete; 28.57 seconds

When another survivor goes on a gen with another; both receive a 10% penalty to repair speed.

With prove thyself this affect can be negated but only if there are 2 people on a generator at once up to .99 charge per second. Prove thyself from this point on only diminishes this effect.

With 3 people on a gen repair speed is 96% of what it would normally be

With 4 it is 91% of what it would be.

----

Dying state - bleedout time; 240 seconds

----

Sacrifice - time during first phase and second phases; 60 seconds

----

Sabotage - Hook sabotage time; 180 seconds

Sabotage - Trap sabotage time; 180 seconds

Running Saboteur increases sabotage time to 190/200/210 seconds respectively.

----

Chance of unhooking yourself - 4%

----

Comments

  • I feel like when you’re playing a super dirty match and steam rolling survivors the hook escape percentage changes to 95% escape chance.

  • @megaweenieman that happens 100% if you're slugging as well!

  • My Unhook chance is 100% when I want to kill myself on hook. Two dead, other person slugged, I get hooked. "I will just kill myself"...aaaand, I am free and knocked down again. :(

  • Prove Thyself doesn't negate the penalty, it just diminishes it.

    Hook sabotage lasts for 180 seconds.


    Seriously, do your research properly.

  • "Sabotaged Hooks will take 130/140/150 seconds to auto-repair instead of the default 120 seconds."

    "The Entity auto-repairs sabotaged Hooks after 180 seconds."

    @DocOctober From your wikia. (1st is sabotour, 2nd one is Meathooks).

    Which is it then?

  • Person: *Has an error*

    @DocOctober: "Good Work ######### Idiot"

  • @VESSEL said:

    Person: *Has an error*

    @DocOctober: "Good Work ######### Idiot"

    Did I curse? No.

    Did I insult OP as an idiot? No.

    I merely requested that OP conducts proper research.

    Stop putting words into other people's mouths.

  • @Milo said:

    "Sabotaged Hooks will take 130/140/150 seconds to auto-repair instead of the default 120 seconds."

    "The Entity auto-repairs sabotaged Hooks after 180 seconds."

    @DocOctober From your wikia. (1st is sabotour, 2nd one is Meathooks).

    Which is it then?

    The text on the Saboteur Article detailing that information wasn't written by me, but by @TimeMonster, if anything, complain to him. It's 3 minutes for both Hooks and Traps.

  • @DocOctober ignore him, he is trying to wind you up.


  • @DocOctober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430652#Comment_430652

    The text on the Saboteur Article detailing that information wasn't written by me, but by @TimeMonster, if anything, complain to him. It's 3 minutes for both Hooks and Traps.

    I thought they'd reduced it in one of the more recent patches to be 2 minutes across the board. I'll have to go back and reread the hook stuff later and as far as the change is there a way to highlight who the citation is by?


    That way you don't get called out on someone else's mistake since I know there was an issue with jerks and editing stuff.

  • I remember how on one of the streams devs said that hook autorepairs after 2 minutes... but that was long time ago - i don't remeber that they changes tho

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430696#Comment_430696

    I thought they'd reduced it in one of the more recent patches to be 2 minutes across the board. I'll have to go back and reread the hook stuff later and as far as the change is there a way to highlight who the citation is by?

    That way you don't get called out on someone else's mistake since I know there was an issue with jerks and editing stuff.

    I literally tested it out this morning: 3 minutes for both.

  • @DocOctober said:

    Prove Thyself doesn't negate the penalty, it just diminishes it.

    Hook sabotage lasts for 180 seconds.

    Seriously, do your research properly.

    I saw that the time was different for both so I went with the 120 because it seemed familiar. I think that was indeed changed in a patch a while back but it was increased to 180 some time ago.

    Also prove thyself provides a 10% bonus to repair. With 3 people on a gen there is no penalty; hence why the progress bar won't be red.

    I'll correct my error, thanks for pointing that out

  • @Kagrenac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430578#Comment_430578

    I saw that the time was different for both so I went with the 120 because it seemed familiar. I think that was indeed changed in a patch a while back but it was increased to 180 some time ago.

    Also prove thyself provides a 10% bonus to repair. With 3 people on a gen there is no penalty; hence why the progress bar won't be red.

    I'll correct my error, thanks for pointing that out

    There was never such a change, I checked the Patch Notes.

    And no, that's not how Prove Thyself works. The maths are a bit different as I had a QA dev confirm to me.

    The way the bonus is applied does not cancel the penalty completely and the bar remains red when 3 or 4 Survivors repair. The only reason why it isn't red when 2 Survivors repair, is because of the game's tendency to round up. An individual repair speed of 0.99 c/s in that situation gets rounded up to 1.0, leaving the bar unaffected.

  • @DocOctober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/431009#Comment_431009

    There was never such a change, I checked the Patch Notes.

    And no, that's not how Prove Thyself works. The maths are a bit different as I had a QA dev confirm to me.

    The way the bonus is applied does not cancel the penalty completely and the bar remains red when 3 or 4 Survivors repair. The only reason why it isn't red when 2 Survivors repair, is because of the game's tendency to round up. An individual repair speed of 0.99 c/s in that situation gets rounded up to 1.0, leaving the bar unaffected.

    Okie doke, I'll fix that too; thanks! Sorry about the confusion, just trying to make sure it's accurate.