Trapper's invisible traps shouldn't be a thing
TITLE
TITLE
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How are they invisible? I want that add-on pls
Not the addons... it's just they clip into the floors sometimes and it's annoying af
Are they actually clipped in the floor? Do you have some footage of this?
I know that it sometimes looks like they are in the Floor when placing them, but once placed, they are clearly visible ON the floor.
Oh no.
Hidden Traps.
What a Nightmare.
Maybe you want a bright column of light highlighting the traps across the whole map?
You know, just to make trapper ability even more powerful ...
You probably saw a really old Youtube video. Traps clipping into the ground used to be a thing, but that has been fixed since forever.
Yes it is I've had Small Game screaming it's right in front of me and I crouch crawl up no prompt keep crouching can crawling snap I'm trapped. It's not consistent either but it has to do with certain tiles on a map.
But on those specific tiles in each map it's consistent and the trap won't be visible or disarmable unless it gets triggered.
No they were literally under the floor near some stairs in like a house on autohaven... forgot the map's name
I only know one location that does this. It's in Blood Lodge in Autohaven
Both traps clipping through the ground and floating traps need fixed.