Dead by Daylight: Chapter 12
I found some screenshots, developer close discussion and name it Photoshop, they want to make us silent or it's really fake?
``
Answer us
I found some screenshots, developer close discussion and name it Photoshop, they want to make us silent or it's really fake?
``
Answer us
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMG ๐ฒ
Yeah lol
It looks exactly like Haddonfield...
It is Fake. I mean it's obviously Haddonfield what we are seeing. Only the text is different. Not hard to do.
Well they used the Red Forest tiles for the Plague's map, so why not recycle Haddonfield tiles? @Freudentrauma
BECAUSE IT IS HADDONFIELD. authors said the text is different only
It's fake...
If they were to make a Scream map, Haddonfield would make a good base to edit from.
idk it's fake or not i want to dev answer
They close it because is fake
ON FORUMS / SOCIAL MEDIA
April 22nd, 2019
S U R P R I S E !
well... fake or not , this "Surprise" could be a hint for a future Scream chapter. I mean..."Surprise Sidney" is an iconic sentence from the first movie of the franchise.
I'm just speculating. maybe it will turn out to be a x2 BP event ๐
I wish this was real but I also hope Woodsboro would be really well designed.
Scream would be an amazing addition to this game if it ever did happen. I hope they can acquire the license for it cause that would be an immediate purchase :D
Bump.
I will only find this true, IF another forum member we know gets this pre-trial
First I found on Reddit,
Second in answer in Reddit
Third is from Forum
4th is from my friend game.
A map consisting of a street and several houses wouldn't be called "Sidney's House".
Obviously is fake.
Definitely fake.
Found another accidental leak lol
Ok, I've seen a lot of fake leaks in my gaming history. But this person didn't even TRY to make it look semi-real. The worst part is that he actually managed to convince some people!
Really not real?
I can't believe people think this is real. I'm hungover and I can clearly tell. All the assets and textures are Haddonfield textures. They wouldn't reuse the colour and assets for another suburban based killer.
You can't understand. ONLY NAME IS DIFFERENT. It's HADDON with WRONG NAME gez
@MineAntoiya He's trying to convince you that the name is the evidence that it's real. He's saying the map is irrelevant because the name.
Guess he's saying its a bugged name it said Woodsboro loading into Haddonfield.
None of the above is my opinion/belief. Just tring to translate OP.
Jajaja its fake lmao
this better be fake.
I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER HADDONFIELD MAP!
city maps are the worst!
How dare you ruin such hard-kept secrets by leaking such obviously real future content.
I'm so sorry. I'm just really excited for the new chapter. Wonder who the killer is? Neptune or Plankton?