will legion be "fun" to play against now?
opinions
opinions
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably, I don't know
Fun to loop, for sure!
They’ll be easy AF to loop and bully = fun for survivors.
No, because no one will play as Legion to begin with.
Based on what we've heard they'll certainly be less annoying, which is a plus.
Yeah, because survivors must have a fun! Who cares about other players that plays the killers 😀
Why would you ask a question that no one knows the answer to yet?
Can't be worse than the way Legion is now.
I'd love to show off SuzieQ and not see plug icons pop up.
Probably not, but a lot better now, so won't complain
easy or not, I dont wanna see the legion in matches anymore,
I got rancor to them lol
Survivors just love looping M1 killers, so of course.
If never seeing him again is what constitutes as fun for you lol