My New Favorite Survivor Build

20190417190837_1.jpg

The strategy, rush out 2 gens before anything else to guarantee the hatch spawn. Then rush all remaining generators. Survive as long as possible until you are one of the last two survivors.

If you are caught and there is only one survivor besides yourself left:

",QUENTINS! PREPARE FOR GLORY!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1QidirATFc


Comments

  • You should put OoO in that build. d:

  • Imagine needing "This is Not Happening" to be able to hit great skill checks. Swap that out for Prove Thyself, or Streetwise to make that Toolbox last longer.

  • @Incirion said:

    Imagine needing "This is Not Happening" to be able to hit great skill checks. Swap that out for Prove Thyself, or Streetwise to make that Toolbox last longer.

    Lol Streetwise.

  • @Incirion said:

    Imagine needing "This is Not Happening" to be able to hit great skill checks. Swap that out for Prove Thyself, or Streetwise to make that Toolbox last longer.

    @Incirion looks like somebody wants to sabotage a genrushing build ;)

    It's nice looking out for your fellow killers, but slow down a bit, Streetwise is trash.

  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/511/YY4JCHHK7AJ9.jpg The strategy, rush out 2 gens before anything else to guarantee the hatch spawn.

    Beautiful build btw.

  • See, I have used this build in the past, but I typically don't enjoy dying from one hit.

  • @Poweas Streetwise IS trash, but so is This is Not Happening. One ######### perk for another is a fair trade. Isnt it?

  • @Incirion said:

    @Poweas Streetwise IS trash, but so is This is Not Happening. One ######### perk for another is a fair trade. Isnt it?

    @Incirion

    no

  • Why not? It's like choosing between Sole Survivor and Left Behind. They're both garbage perks, so it doesn't really matter which one I choose, but Left Behind is slightly LESS garbage, so I'll choose that one.

    I know Sole Survivor can work well with OoO, but good synergy with one perk does not a good perk make.

  • P3 Quentin at rank 15?

  • @Aeon I usually play Killer more than Survivor to be honest.

    Also, welcome to the forums!

  • Sounds like you just use any perks and your strategy is just gen rushing xD