I re-read the notes and noticed something with legion's rework
I read it once and let my rage out, but I re-read it and noticed, the update will make legion harder to play, now lets fall off track for a little bit, what other killer is really hard to play, Nurse, now with the changes, legion will work like a nurse 0.5, the frenzy will end when swinging and missing, nurse suffers from this as missing will make her exhausted, the only difference between the two is that Legion is 115% and nurse is 96.25% movement speed, meaning the power is different between the two all together, but they do exactly the same, they ignore pallets and ignore vaults, you know how to play them, you can dominate with them
Comments
The Nurse is much faster than Legion thanks to her Blink. You can't compare the two in the way you're doing it.
@DocOctober I know about the nurse 300% blink speed?
But think about it, Legion has 115% movement speed while Nurse has 96.25% as base, so between the two, the ability compensates for the movement speed, Legion will be slightly faster in frenzy, while Nurse will be like a diving eagle while blinking
Except that the Nurse can down a Survivor after ignoring the pallet/vault, Legion won't be able to.
You're comparing apples with bananas. That's called false equivalence.
@Tzeentchling9 Thats why I am going to consider them a nurse 0.5, things are different about them (In one of the posts Not_Queen mentioned something about add-ons changing the last part of the notes about losing the ability to hurt survivors with base frenzy) they can still injure a non-deep wounded survivor, but they will be weak at shack loops, under some situations
@DocOctober Boi, apples are definitely better than bananas. But still, think really hard on it, I called them a Nurse 0.5 because the ability will work somewhat similar to blinks, both will suffer similar weaknesses but not all of the same weaknesses, and some of the same strengths, but both will require heavy skill to use properly
No, it's not comparable.
The nurse can ignore literally any obstacle. Legion can’t.
I see where you’re coming from though and don’t believe the rework is gonna be as bad as a lot of people are assuming it to be.
@DocOctober I am going to assume you mean the somewhat similar part and the some of the same weaknesses, and some of the same strengths, let me mention the same weaknesses
The strengths are similar as well, but they do not hold them greatly similar
1.Both can counter loops
2.You can still see survivors when in the exhausted state
3.Add-ons can change the strength of the killer overall
@doitagain_ thats why I considered them as a nurse 0.5, because they cannot ignore every obstacle, shack will not be as strong with legion anymore, but they can still chop down chase time if they can play the killer properly
@DocOctober
Kind of like comparing Exploiters of BT mechanics to people who get hook rushed as if it was the same thing?
<3
Apples with bananas, deary. And if you're done with me, you really should stop replying to me.
@DocOctober Oh I was done trying to help you understand logic on a different post in which you were rambling.
But now I'm asking if you can see how those things are different.
And by you saying apples and bananas, I assume so.
Which means you agree that people who exploit moonwalk for BT, are different than those who get rushed?
Which means you accept that it only affects the exploiters. Thanks. FINALLY a way to make you see. sad it took you trying to call someone out on the same kind of thing to understand the hypocrisy in your arguments.
Glad you finally understand hon.
Which leads me to believe you ARE one of the biased/exploiters.
<3
I only said apples and bananas. I didn't say one word that I see moonwalkers different from hook-rushed non-campers, that was your interpretation and putting words in other people's mouths is quite malicious if you ask me.
@DocOctober
You can elude to not saying it all you want hon, but when I ask you if its like X and Y, and you respond with, apples and bananas, that's exactly what you said. I just inferred the rest. With logical "if, then" conclusions based on our previous conversation on the matter.
I didn't put words in your mouth hon, don't accuse me of such things.
Everything I said was based on the previous statement, all made possible by responding to my Exploiters and Hook-rushed with apples and bananas. confirming they are two different situations.
Thanks again though.
You don't have to say that you see them differently, because we know you don't. Which was my entire point.
OFC you'd jump to the conclusion of me "putting words in your mouth".
What's malicious is the defending of exploits under some feigned ignorance of a difference. Or being extremely biased towards one side.
Or telling people things aren't comparable without explaining why that is the case, when in reality, comparing two killers with movement speed powers isn't as ridiculous as you want it to be.
What CAN be said as not comparable, is HOW they negate pallets and vaults. Not how FAST they can.
But whats malicious is when people get so hung up on being right and proving others wrong that their original argument on the topic doesn't even make sense.
So let me do something benevolent, since you believe me to be so malicious. I wont respond to your nonsense anymore, on any post. Because seeing you try to hide behind these shoddy defense responses with no actual input is making me feel bad for you.
Trying to explain changes to to biased people from an unbiased standpoint is like comparing apples and ######### oranges...
@Carpemortum just let him have the last word, he won’t stop.
Isn't a big difference between those 2 that Nurse can charge whenever and however much?
Legion has to go on a full charge and has to recharge everything always.
@Carpemortum I personally love them minus losing frenzy if I miss.
@TreemanXD Even the not seeing blood part? I felt that was a LITTLE much considering you already lost scratches. Although not running bloodhound DOES free up a perk slot. Maybe the new addons will include one that shows blood or scratches while in frenzy, like the spirit has.
Nurse - Comes out of missed swing/blink stun, can immediately blink again to follow scratch marks/blood
Legion - Comes out of missed swing/frenzy stun, survivor has already sprint burst away with no blood/scratch mark trail to follow, and is left to wander around waiting for their power to recharge so they can pray for a chance to catch back up
No, no they're not the same at all. Legion has been gutted and is now officially worse than Freddy.
@Carpemortum I always used their screams to learn their general area.
@Sythalin Catch back up at 115% normal killer speed, not slug mode. I agree they shouldn't lose ALL of the power on a single missed hit, but worse than freddy? LOL.
@TreemanXD Fair point, just sometimes I cant afford to sound ######### so visually it made it tolerable. Maybe I just switch to stridor altogether lol.
After using Freddy only to easily go from R15 to R1, whereas I can barely average 1 kill a game with Legion, yeah I'll stick to my statement. Without his blood chasing moonwalk (which I agree was complete bullshit) AND the mend meter doesn't decrease while within his terror radius, they may as well have just deleted his M2 entirely.
@Sythalin So you have MASSIVE experience/practice with freddy.
Did you De rank on resets and start the climb from 15 or so WITH Legion?
Or just try him out at higher ranks.
I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just saying, I got to rank 5 with wraith, and at that point decided to try playing Spirit. Got my ass handed to me. Because I didnt have the gradual learning of Spirit while I climbed past harder survivors.
I can get 2-4 kills with legion in the ranks of 8-5 pretty easily, but I would't assume others are the same. Some are better and some are worse at it.
I would also like to say that I dont think that freddy is BAD. Just harder to manage and learn than most killers.
Lovely ad hominem.