Wait...Borrowed Time buff then?
So now BT got a buff too?
Thanks devs , I love you...
So now BT got a buff too?
Thanks devs , I love you...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Aren't you as happy as I am right now?
2 pieces of GOOD news in ONE day.
Awesome.
I've never been so happy as right now...
What is the buff?
Man... I'm almost crying from happiness right now.
more like a QoL change so chase mechanics can no longer be abused
Pauses when in the killers terror radius regardless of chase or not.
Pauses while mending.
Killer can't see the progress of the bar.
I think it has to do with The Legion update the CM posted under the News section.
BT got hugely buffed and didn't really need it. Oh well.
So people can’t exploit anymore? Sounds good to me.
I think that was the reasoning behind the changes. It's a pretty big buff to an already strong perk sucks for those Killers who don't exploit but I guess it was a needed change..
I Hope they look at BT though now, Maybe make it have some prerequisite or a one time use.
I'd love to check these out but us ps4 players cant even play. Literally.
Made me sad. I tried and it was either error 8018 or no network error.
Same but I also got a 8015 ain't that just wonderful. -_-
Exploit what?
Did you even see how BT worked prior to Legion update...?
"huge buff"
As if anyone is moonwalking to counter BT at the moment.
It's not a buff, it's QoL. Will only hurt campers. And when camping is necessary (exit gates open) the change doesn't matter anyway, the survivor will escape with the current bt aswell.
they buff it soo killers wont do the exploit of moonwalk similar as legion its a good buff ppl think that its huge its not xd
I feel bad for all killers with a gigantic terror radius.
omg its just a workaround to prevent abusing and for the reason theyre unable to define chases which dont stop after every corner like atm
Meh, I was worried reading about some huge BT buff but this is nothing.
Yeah , as if NO ONE ever saves right after the hooking when the killer didn't even have a chance to move away, right?
"Punish campers"...lol.
SO where's the "workaround" on the looping and gens being done way too quick? Pretty sure that one survivor isn't supposed to be able to drag the killer for 5 gens, and I'm not talking about a "bad killer".
Where's the "workaround" on swf with comms being way more powerful than solos - what the game was designed around?
Seriously , some people here never experienced that and talk like they are some kinda experts...
And the funny thing is they will call me "killer main" when I played more survivor than killer.
That's on different paper. And I bet you don't moonwalk chase that BT survivor. I never encountered a single killer doing that. Only Legion mains are moonwalking, but only with stabs, not with bt. So at the end, nothing has changed.