Until the devs fix and address major issues, I'm done
As title say..I'm another one who has had enough!
As title say..I'm another one who has had enough!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok bye
Bye
Finish the job and get banned both in game and forums!
If you feel tired of regular daily business, you can join the upcoming "Bubbas Security Services" for a creative change. All about memes.
You deserve #walker!!
So many trolls enjoy your broken game!!
Little punk !!!
Bye dude, hope you enjoy your next game.
What are the major issues you are suffering, just saying that the "major issues" need to be changed does not help whatsoever
Listing them ad nauseam like everyone else doesn't help, either. The devs have already released a list of fixes they plan to implement in the near future, and people on the forums are still calling town hall meetings to announce they're no longer playing the game.
@Kamikaze_Rose It can help us know if it happens rarely or not, I just want to know what the issues are
@Hoodedfengm1n
You know damn well what the issues are. People are tired of explaining them over and over again hundreds of times.
@PiiFree Some people have different thoughts on issues than others, for example, I honestly am unaffected by the legion bug, but still needs to be patched, and I hate getting "pinged" through pallets
You're still here? I thought you were done.
Au revoir mon amis! :(
No I'm Dirty Dan.
Bye!
Good luck wherever you end up.
Even when it's inevitably back here.
<3
Cya in a week
You know? For a time I thought the same as you. But, with all the toxicity, killers playing like if they will be paid for that, the teammates disconnecting and not getting banned, the infinite loading screen, that new ######### twitch feature who allows people to do challenges (just for fun and no rewards), the 3v1 matches, the legions exploiting, killers body blocking the basement... Besides that #########, it's a fun game, for a few hours obviously.
no one cares
Make a video where you hack, grief or kag switch so the developers ban you permanent. And wirte a tutrial in these forums how to use the 2 killer exploit. If you done this we can be sure!
Mkay.