Can tell the Easter Holidays are upon us.
and i don't mean chocolate eggs....i mean schools out, there is a lot of butt hurt out there, i think packs of frozen peas will be needed by the many....not to mention all the sudden dcs of survivors....
and i don't mean chocolate eggs....i mean schools out, there is a lot of butt hurt out there, i think packs of frozen peas will be needed by the many....not to mention all the sudden dcs of survivors....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Easter is a good time to teabag some chocolate and white chocolate eggs as survivors. I'm gonna teabag everybody!
Lol!
Hopefully we get Pink Bunny Jumpsuit Trapper soon
@PhantomMask20763With accompanying Peep Legions
LET ๐ HUNTRESS ๐ LAY ๐ EGGS
The Huntress would look cute as a chocolate bunny!
We need Easter bunny David!
@TreemanXD Hmmm, don't know if he would be the best candidate for a survivor Easter bunny, maybe Dwight would be better
@Kurisataru Omg! We need this! I never thought we'd need it but now we do!
@ClogWench Yes! And let her YEET them at the survivors
Also a Easter bunny clown would be cool
Peeps Legion unite! lol
Plagues vomit is now rainbow to reflect the disgusting amount of peeps she ate pregame
@TreemanXD I'm sorry, I'm imagining Easter Bunnies Trapper and David as bachelorette strippers. Please....tell me, does easter bunny david come shirtless with bunny ears and tuxedo pants low riding? It's for research...
cookie Dwight....not the gum drop buttons! yes there is none but i wanted to say it lol
@Mushwin Please tell me you made these.
@Kurisataru sadly i didn't lol
I'm was hoping for double bloodpoints Easter weekend, since we have Santa clause clown a chocolate covered bunny huntress would be a nice idea
@PhantomMask20763 but imagine shirtless David with bunny ears and legs.
@TreemanXD hmmm, idk, maybe. Also, I'm playing dbd with an irl friend tomorrow! You wanna join us? Or are you busy ๐ข
Bunny Feng please!
@PhantomMask20763 what time? I think Iโm free.
@TreemanXD should be around like 4 p.m maybe 4:30 it depends. But it should be around that. Central Daylight time btw
@PhantomMask20763 I can probably do that. (We have the same time zone btw)
@TreemanXD Aight cool. And omg, we could be neighbors!
@PhantomMask20763 we could!
HOLY SH*T I LOVE IT