Forum Theme!
I don’t really know how I feel about it. It doesn’t look all that great on mobile, if I’m being frank. Not as easy to use there— but it is really fancy.
I don’t really know how I feel about it. It doesn’t look all that great on mobile, if I’m being frank. Not as easy to use there— but it is really fancy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The new forum theme, which is seen by pressing home then back, I already like, congrats guys
I dont like it :)
My mind, it hurts. Jesus that was so sudden.
@Watery I know how I feel: It is horrible. On my 144hz monitor, it is an eye-sore and gives me a headache just after a minute or two.
AH GO BACK, GO BACK!!! This new theme genuinely startled me when I opened up the forum. Everyone's staring at me now. I'm at lunch :,(
@Shad03 Yeah, it hurts like hell. I'm looking at this on a large 144hz monitor, and I can't do it. I got a headache in about a minute. If this theme stays, my forum days are over.
That hurts slightly@Andreyu44
@Shad03 It was random
❤️
They changed it while I was scrolling through a long thread. The moment I clicked on the next page, I was like "Holy #########, ######### just happpened?!". Though, I like it. Dark theme rocks!
@PhantomMask20763 Feelsbadman
Forums when I joined: Eh. Upgrade.
Forums when it updated earlier: Go back.
Forums currently: [BAD WORD] GO BACK! GO BACK!
At least it is not white theme like discords
I'm alarmed.
Thanks for the feedback, we're just testing things at the moment - so it's great to have your feedback on it <3
@not_Queen and @MandyTalk On a large monitor, it gives a migraine in less than a minute (not an exaggeration). This is one of the most painful contrasting forum sites I have encountered. Even the white text on black is painful for some reason, and that shouldn't be the case.
On mobile, it is completely unviewable.
Return the old format and I am good
On mobile is unwatchable
I don't like it, it startled me and literally made me jump. I'm in public and people are staring, feelsbadman
@MandyTalk and @not_Queen Okay, the blue background is an improvement. Now, is there any way for them to tone down the brightness of the white text? Maybe a slightly off-white?
It keeps changing
now its blue O.o
Ok, I like the blue better but please go back to how it normally is!
@FayeZahara Forums is learning of what we are doing, be very careful, one wrong move and it will collapse
Yeah we're testing a few variations at the moment, so it will keep changing a little whilst we see what works and what doesn't
Can font color be brought back? Please? If we are getting forum changes.
@Shad03 I want to use red text now
as long as it doesn't go all yellow. My eyes can't handle that unless there is a queen bee killer to go with it.
@FayeZahara ShHhHhHhhhH, you are giving forums an idea
I don't think yellow is on the list - so don't worry!
@MandyTalk Not sure if you guys changed the font color a little, or if my eyes adjusted, but it's not painful at the moment.
I liked the darker theme and semi-ominus look of the old one, this one just looks like a corporate office.
You don't know what I have in store, Mandy. morfSip
@MandyTalk It will get a mind of its own and add yellow, that is something none of us want to see, forums:become human
@Gay Myers (Luzi) Please, for the love of entity, dont do it
It gives me a bit of a headache on my curved monitor.
On the flat one it isn't to bad though.
Luzi - stay away from the yellow!!
If it goes yellow, I swear to the entity I will mori everyone in my lobby :)
What the heck is going on??!! Give meh back the old one!!
jk
idk lets see what people think in a week
(especially Luzi)
It's just a test at this stage @PolarBear so we can see what works and what doesn't etc and what needs to be adjusted.
@Hoodedfengm1n YOU THINK I WON'T!? :morfFite:
@MandyTalk Who says I won't enjoy it? :morfSip:
Mandy, there is a good chance that Luzi has already added it
I think it got toned down slightly with the dark blue background - it's not so harsh as the black one
This theme need more darker and spooky
Oh wow it’s all shiny
I liked the black, but found the white writing on it pretty harsh - I also found it hard to distinguish between posts. it needed a bit more colour in there really. But I'm on PC so it will be interesting to see what people on mobile think as well.
morfHep < That's how it feels on mobile.
Okay, now forums is bugging out, I am being sent here and everything is mixed together from my thread and OP's thread
EDIT:Scratch that, noticed a new thing mods can do
Also, we get used to something being in a specific style so when it changes it can take us some time to adjust so it will be interesting if we get a chance to play around with it for a few days.
@MandyTalk I fear to know what you mean by play around with it for a few days
I merged threads, to try to keep the feedback in one thread so I could read it easier :)