Forum Theme!
I don’t really know how I feel about it. It doesn’t look all that great on mobile, if I’m being frank. Not as easy to use there— but it is really fancy.
I don’t really know how I feel about it. It doesn’t look all that great on mobile, if I’m being frank. Not as easy to use there— but it is really fancy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I dont like It. I use only mobile because it's so much easier to navigate, and rarely use my PC for it. Now mobile looks like PC and it's a damned mess.
We back? Everyone behaves or next F5 will be yellow. 😋
PANIC STARTS NOW
Oh thank the Entity.
I like the old version so much more.
Also especially on mobile, the usability of the new version really isn't good.
We are back, yes!
Thank you everyone for your feedback!
See? This is why I was alarmed.
@not_Queen OH GOD NO everybody quiet down and nobody loses their eye sight
You know, just when I thought the forums had a chance of feeling old. Then that madness happened.
@Hoodedfengm1n I'm watching you all.
@Shad03 It returned back to normal, just behave and not_Queen won't burn our eyes
On mobile it doesn't feel or look great if I'm being honest
@Shad03 Sometimes it's ok to have fun 😄
(but best behave, cause yellow is scary)
😥 I'm scared of the yellow
@Gay Myers (Luzi) all of a sudden I fear sending comments
@not_Queen Aye aye ma'am! I shall behave.
(Not that I wasn't already behaving or anything >_>)
You better be.
Oh I wouldn't dare bring the yellow. However, we gave all power to Luzi and Mandy.
That's why you best behave. :P
Luzi, not_Queen gave you the power of the yellow, what ever you do, DONT PRESS THAT BIG RED BUTTON
we should never give me that much power, I'll change it to PINK
@Hoodedfengm1n If you realized, the mod color is yellow from the tag... It would be a shame if I accidentally activated the yellow theme.
GOD NO
@Gay Myers (Luzi) Luzi, don't do it...plllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeee
I'm afraid I'm gonna get on one day and everything is just yellow. Why can't things be green? Like my pin?
(Yes I needed an excuse to put my pin, fite me >->)
super necessary thingy /kappa
Honestly, pink would induce fear across forums, this is a horror game forums, meaning using pink will create fear
@Gay Myers (Luzi) PLEASE DONT PRESS THAT BIG FLASHING SHINY RED BUTTON
B O O M
That button was uNpLuGgEd
It's a bit too large on mobile, a lot of scrolling and it feels muddled and not good in the eyes.