Starting The Match With A Wiggle Meter... so awesome
When I loaded into the match, it just so happens that I had a wiggle meter bar! Wow, so fantastic 😋! PS4 here btw.
It affected my movement speed and I couldn’t 360 with it. I would keep stopping while I was running if I turned my controller stick in other way.
PRETTYYYYY GOOOODD JOOBBBB SOOO FARRRRR HUHHHH???

Comments
I dc when I spawn with one. Not worth playing the match.
Oh, so PS4 has that bug now too. Great..
We've had that on PC for a few weeks too
I havent got the bug but ik someone else who got it on xbox one.
Twice last week I started within killer heartbeat radius, and within 1 second of match start the killer rounded the corner and spotted me
Haven't seen that one yet nor heard about it so hopefully it's a rare bug and gets fixed quickly.
That's been happening for months now and I've literally had the killer spawn within 16 meters and in full los.
H@powerbats so rare I’ve been hit by it five times.
That might be you just being unlucky, as I've been playing a lot and only seen it once, that or it's something with the PS4.
Now if you want to talk about annoying bugs the pallet vacuum is back and with a vengeance. I've had the pallet slam go off perfectly the killer gets stunned and then gets vacuumed to the same side of the pallet as me.
Had it one time on PC. Moving to the left was possible, moving to the right had some problems. Looked funny when I wiggled tho, but only experienced it once so far.