Meg's middle braid...
I just can't figure out the purpose of Meg's third little braid she has in the back. It baffles me. I have trouble sleeping and lie awake every night trying to figure it out. Why is it there? Where did it come from? Is it all a conspiracy? I need answers. I need closure. Any feedback is appreciated
Comments
she didnt want to be basic
She's growing herself a pair.
That little rat tail has always bugged me
Meg has smelly armpits. Just saying.
Proof : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946386391
same. it shouldnt be there. it isnt right. what statement is she trying to make?
I definitely agree about her foul odor. Are you saying the middle braid helps her do gens? This is an interesting theory
I don't mind it... I love the braided hair, beats the bob she has going on the other one (though that one is nice too).
I think the goal with Meg is to give her as many bizarre and unappealing hairstyles as possible. That's all I can guess from the new ones.
It seems like megs hair is freed from its hair ties would be layered shorter at the front or maybe even a fringe of some sort and longer at the back she Is a runner so it seems coventional to tie up any lose hair most importantly in the front since it can get in the way..
Eh, I think she looks fine with it.
I didn't like it when I played beta but then it kinda grew on me. From a dev stream if I remember correctly the person that designed Meg just wanted to make her different and people questioned it but he said it was fine.
maybe she keeps it to remember her mother that might have tried to do her hair and left it looking like crap. maybe it reminds her about her real life and how she knows this is a fake world.
Yes! I"ve been wondering the same thing forever! I would never wear my hair like that xD
Makes sense. I guess they are giving Nea the same treatment but with Faces?
It's where she keeps all her secrets.
The tier lll braids look the best imo.
Poor Nea.
You're not wrong, though.
Simply put, Meg likes her third braid. It’s part of her character.
Also, I dig it. Others obvious agree and disagree. But it’s nit really a matter of if you like it. She has several hair styles to choose from and the character wears her hair that way.
It’s a nice hair cut, it just looks weird because people don’t see it. Most hair cuts are awkward, and there is always someone who doesn’t like a certain style
I suspect that you are the entity
Shes different okay, she wanted to different than her fellow runners