Who's your killer main and why?
Would really like to know!
Mine is The Nurse because I love seeing shirtless Davids piss thier pants ![]()
Edit: Also bcs she's so darn devastating once you know how to properly play her.
Her clothing is also pretty cool at p3 ![]()

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=857088010
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=922232740
''Guides'' by Silverchaoz
Comments
Billy Willy is my Boi. The doctor was originally the one that got me interested in playing killer after i seen Monto's first impossible skill checks build but eventually i tried out other killers like the Hillbilly and i haven't looked back. Billy is the only killer i am good with and the one i have the most fun playing as. He has in my opinion the best addons in the game and he is just an absolute joy to play.
I main Doc. Sometimes i play Surv. Why i'm not a Surv Main? Simple, most mates plays like #########
I play all killers but my favorite ones of all are Wraith, Doc and Freddy. I like playing as killer that annoy the hell out of survivors, and Wraith has been my favorite since launch.
Me too lol
Since the last time that question was asking, nothing changed :
Billy, still the most fun killer in the game.
Huntress cause
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCuEDUDKBjQ
I'm a bit strange....it's simply the way my mind works I think.
Billy is my main....been playing since day one. Didn't care for the Trapper or Wraith. There were only 3 killers back then....so Billy is my guy.
I have the most fun on the Huntress. Ax throws can be awesome. Not yet tired of the song. Really wish totems worked.
The Doctor.....hands down most effective. I'm genuinely shocked if I get less than 3 kills on Doc.
I've dabbled in the others....never got the hang of Nurse, and it's a bit late to start now.
The Pig and Freddy.They both are fun to play.
Wraith's my main, simply because I love stealth and he's the coolest killer in my opinion.
I used to have no main and just jumped from killer to killer. Now, I'm thinking of maining Clown.
I'm gonna have to agree on that!
You like her bloody prestiege clothes?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He killed Friday the 13th the video game with one lawsuit.
Hag. I started playing her when I first got the game because in a post-game discussion the Killer and Survivors were saying noone ever plays her. Found out her gameplay was throughly enjoyable to me, so I stuck with her to Rank 1 and put Dwight in the storeroom for a while. She was so much more fun to play then, but I am hoping the rework balances her out a bit more.
I don't give her enough love anymore, she only comes out for Dailies and I feel horrible doing that because I am low ranked atm and I tend to obliterate new players with her. Need to Prestige all the Killers I want to Prestige though, so once that's done, she'll be getting dusted off, a fresh coating of blood, and coming back to munch on some corpses. She likes them fresh.
Nice!
I started playing the game bcs of The Hag, at higer ranks I was fairly decent sinse I haden't played anyone else back then. But I totally agree on that they should bring back the fun with The Hag in someway, perhaps a rework.
Billy if I want to win, Myers if I want to have fun (which is usually the case). I can't stand playing the nurse/huntress, the huntress' hatchets seem to have a wonky hitbox and the nurse makes me feel nauseous playing her for prolonged periods of time.
This leaves the rest of the killers which are pretty much only for the memes (because the survivors dictate the pace of the game when you're not using one of the 3 strong ones).
Just trying to be funny
Well I suppose you're just some random person from the internet who thinks he/she's got more power just bcs we're typing instead of talking face to face lol.



CasualPlayerJustLikeAnyoneElse
Don't let this get personal now
Edit: You can't blame someone who's trying to be funny, because then you are an idiot...
If you type anything against this I'm simply just gonna ignore it sinse I don't want to turn this into a offensive chatroom
I love my Trapper. Trapper is the OG of DbD and the Trapping Mastermind of ingenius precision. That is when I play him at least.
I'm beginning to feel like a Trap God Trap God...
Nice, I'm looking forward to beeing trapped by you
Doctor was my original main, but he's annoying to play and not great, so lately I've been playing Wraith and Hillbilly.
I love the trapper, but whenever I play him he seems to attract trolls from all around the realm. I constantly get people running object of obsession when I use him that kind of follow me around trying to disarm my traps. I find myself swatting at them while I know they're giggling and sprint bursting away to the nearest loop..
Myers as always...he brings true horror in this game
Doctor is not great, so you start playing Wraith instead? I'm confused.
nurse, shes fun and you can ######### on survivors.
That's right!
Ah but whoever I choose in a Trial, I’m always satisfied beatin’ the devil outa some Survivor.