Is getting flashlight saves with yellow flashlights even possible? :(
Good work as always, my dear detective
Well as you can see they are, I pulled that one of a chest, and sometimes pulling them out of chests is the best option to ensure you're going to get one, as bringing on in is just going to notify the killer that you have one and will result in them either trying to bait you or equipping FD or Lightborn.
That's pretty good! I can get a rare blind, but the survivor is never saved. I wonder if I'm trying too late.
It's usually right before the survivor lands on the shoulder of the Killer, that's when you would normally blind, it also depends on the angle of when you initiate the blind as well. So you have to time it carefully, i sometimes watch this clip over and over to remind myself of how to do it just in case i ever forget.
Oh nice, you didn't have to DC out of shame for that one. ;)
Smh i figured you would be crawling out of your shell to try and b8 me. It's not going to work dude, everyone has dc'ed before, get over it.
Tbh, if this is what you have to do to make your time on the forums exciting, then i truly feel sorry for you and hope you get some type of help or something. Have a blessed day honey <3
I think I've gotten perhaps 100 flashlight saves and most of those were before the change lol. I agree with bringing them in however and it seems if i do what you described happens or someone else gets the blind save.
Smh i figured you would be crawling out of your shell to try and b8 me. It's not going to work dude, everyone has dc'ed before, get over it.
Tbh, if this is what you have to do to make your time on the forums exciting, then i truly feel sorry for you and hope you get some type of help or something. Have a blessed day honey <3
I think I've gotten perhaps 100 flashlight saves and most of those were before the change lol. I agree with bringing them in however and it seems if i do what you described happens or someone else gets the blind save.
Well i'm not really keeping count as i am too busy trying to calm my self from the effects of Adrenaline lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is getting flashlight saves with yellow flashlights even possible? :(
Good work as always, my dear detective
Well as you can see they are, I pulled that one of a chest, and sometimes pulling them out of chests is the best option to ensure you're going to get one, as bringing on in is just going to notify the killer that you have one and will result in them either trying to bait you or equipping FD or Lightborn.
That's pretty good! I can get a rare blind, but the survivor is never saved. I wonder if I'm trying too late.
It's usually right before the survivor lands on the shoulder of the Killer, that's when you would normally blind, it also depends on the angle of when you initiate the blind as well. So you have to time it carefully, i sometimes watch this clip over and over to remind myself of how to do it just in case i ever forget.
Oh nice, you didn't have to DC out of shame for that one. ;)
Smh i figured you would be crawling out of your shell to try and b8 me. It's not going to work dude, everyone has dc'ed before, get over it.
Tbh, if this is what you have to do to make your time on the forums exciting, then i truly feel sorry for you and hope you get some type of help or something. Have a blessed day honey <3
I think I've gotten perhaps 100 flashlight saves and most of those were before the change lol. I agree with bringing them in however and it seems if i do what you described happens or someone else gets the blind save.
Thanks fam, I don't need to bait you here. I know I can count on you in game.
Well i'm not really keeping count as i am too busy trying to calm my self from the effects of Adrenaline lol.
I can't figure out the timing anymore. Ping is mindfuking me hard.