Redhair/blonde male survivor [IDEA]
I'd personally love to have male survivor with Red or blonde hair or at least a cosmetic to Jake for example. I guess there's no male survivor with red or blonde hair. I think that would be great because people will have an option to customise the survivor the way they look in real-life (maybe it's a bit weird XD) plus we have no male survivor (or cosmetic) with such hair. What do you think?
Comments
White, blonde athletic handsome male in this game is my dream.
Let it happen.
I prefer brown haired guys but you do you I guess
As for OP, make him a new survivor instead of just a skin, it'd be better in the long run
Jake has a blonde hair cosmetic
@Delfador Generic gay man fantasy lol
You mean Leon S. Kennedy, yes i agree
Yeah add a German guy already as a survivor ^^
@PhantomMask20763 I mean Francisco lachowski is irresistible, I can understand that.
@TangledNoodles Exactly lmao
@ItsYourBoyGuzma I am so happy that you mentioned him. He was the first and last video game character I was in love with. It would be great honestly
I need me a sexy ginger man.
Add Archie Andrews xD
What if we would get male survivor with height of DBD females? Am I the only one feeling that males are really at size disadvantage? No innuendos intended here.
@ShirtlessDwight Agreed 100%. I want a cute, small male survivor.
I want just a regular guy but at least we agree on size 😂
This game needs an attractive male survivor. David is alright but he's more burly. I'm talking more twinkish lol. And no Dwight is not attractive so don't mention him lmao.
What are you saying about Daddy Dwight? Don’t you dare disrespect him.
i agree ! a blonde or redhead hot guy is needed, and i would would like some diversity too in character body builds as well
Yeah I'm baby dwight and I respect my daddy dwight.