Old DS had a counter and the enduring clown mains hid it from us!

You know who you are Clown mains with enduring .

We see you.

Comments

  • I'm sure all seven of them are chuckling somewhere...

    So pleased with how they well they kept their true power hidden.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    I'm sure all seven of them are chuckling somewhere...

    So pleased with how they well they kept their true power hidden.

    Sitting there mocking all of us.

  • Clown always could counter it with Enduring. He counters the new one too.

  • @Poweas yep I saw a yt video with old DS up against enduring clown and was like โ€œwow it actually had a counterโ€.

  • Every time I knew the survivor had DS I forgot to throw a bottle at my feet

  • Wait there are clown mains. Ever since the clown got released I think I've seen a total of 6 clowns in general. Also I'm pretty sure two of them were the same person

    Let alone someone who is dedicated to playing the Clown

  • @Aari_Piggy66 I know a clown main on this forum. @TigerKirby215 WE KNOW YOUR SECRETS!

  • Clown is underused not because he's weak, because he clearly isn't. Only his base is weak, but even that can get a draw at rank 1 (I've tested it out). It's because he's not too fun in comparison to Spirit, Hag or Myers. He's a bit like Nurse, strong but not fun to play. He's on the same level as Myers and Huntress. Only reason he's widely considered weak is because Tru3 once said it.

    No joke, that guy has mad influence on what this community thinks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

  • @Poweas said:

    Clown is underused not because he's weak, because he clearly isn't. Only his base is weak, but even that can get a draw at rank 1 (I've tested it out). It's because he's not too fun in comparison to Spirit, Hag or Myers. He's a bit like Nurse, strong but not fun to play. He's on the same level as Myers and Huntress. Only reason he's widely considered weak is because Tru3 once said it.

    No joke, that guy has mad influence on what this community thinks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

    @PoweasAgreed. Dude freaking compared MoM to the old DS and now I can't stop seeing people say that. Like what? You gonna trust a dude who never takes his hat off 100% of the time? (Still a tru3 fan though)

    Clown is my 2nd main killer with Spirit being first, I literally didnt play him very well at first but I'm getting better and I love having him with iron maiden during the whole MoM, DH, Insta Heal, whatever epidemic.

    I imagine the old clown mains were like

    *Throw bottle at feet* *DS* *Enduring* *Browse forums* "Clown sucks" "DS can't be countered" "Toxic survivors" Clown: Hey guys, I can beat toxic with toxic! Wanna see? Community: Who's that killer over there? Is that Freddy?

  • @Kurisataru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/407177#Comment_407177

    @PoweasAgreed. Dude freaking compared MoM to the old DS and now I can't stop seeing people say that. Like what? You gonna trust a dude who never takes his hat off 100% of the time? (Still a tru3 fan though)

    Clown is my 2nd main killer with Spirit being first, I literally didnt play him very well at first but I'm getting better and I love having him with iron maiden during the whole MoM, DH, Insta Heal, whatever epidemic.

    I imagine the old clown mains were like

    *Throw bottle at feet* *DS* *Enduring* *Browse forums* "Clown sucks" "DS can't be countered" "Toxic survivors" Clown: Hey guys, I can beat toxic with toxic! Wanna see? Community: Who's that killer over there? Is that Freddy?

    @Kurisataru Yes, you're right. Im a Tru3 fan too, just saying that his influence on how this community thinks is unhealthy.

    Clown is strong, his gameplay just needs to be more fun, same goes for Nurse.