Can I get some confirmation on this?
I hear a forum that Queen posted from a screenshot saying that totems would be removed and the perks stay as perks, survivors get 3 hit states, adding "slightly injured" and huntress hatchets instead recharge over time, any confirmation?????
Comments
######### are you talking about
Hmmm I doubt that. Maybe third seal and lullaby could be regular perks but Devour hope and NOED would never be full perks, the pay off is too strong.
Impossible.
Devs even hesitate to make really small changes, such drastic changes would never happen in this game.
Also 3 health state is stupid. People complain about MoM, do you think the devs will go for that way? How to kill your game 101
Was it on April 1st? If so that answers your question
@Jigmac I want my Legion to have spoons. .-.
@Shad03 Pantless frank when ^^
@Delfador Bring back killer main clown avatar Delfador.
This Claudette is an impostor
There.
This seems fake. But who knows? I think Hex totems should not light up until a certain time period (two minutes? Maybe more).
Hex Totems should not become active until they are active.
One of the fakes things I’ve seen.
It looks pretty fake, plus I can't find it in the news section, it should be there if its real
@PhantomMask20763 @TheRealDweard
Pretty positive it was fake myself, they wouldn't be unprofessional like that.
I can confirm that this is not real.
Thank you so much, wasn't too positive.
Wow, that's definitely fake. I could've done a better job faking it, and I don't even know how to use image editing software (not that it's needed for this, but whatever).
There two @not_Queens! We got to find the imposter!
@Nickenzie
It is time for a witch hunt.
*Both of us gets banned for witch hunting the imposter queen*
Damn it, I just doomed us both to oblivion.
@Detective_Jonathan We need your help Detective! Help us find the fake Not_Queen to bring her (or him, I'm not assuming anything) to justice!
Well it's not really an impostor, as anyone couldn't be able to do it as they would be lacking the Dev-Community Moderator Tag
So that leaves the whole impostor thing out the window (Although i could be wrong about it and i am just jumping to conclusions)
There is something you can do on your computer that will allow you to change the wording, i know this because during my time in high school, some people would change their grade from an F to an A, thus whenever their parents went to check their grades it would come up as an A instead of what it originally was.
I think it's called "Inspect Element" or something like that.
This right here, further proves my point.
@PhantomMask20763 As you can see, this isn't what you said lol as i simply changed the wording to you adding how i am the best, Although, i don't know how someone could simply change the wording so everyone can see it, and not only one person.