Jason for DBD?
I know that the current Friday the 13th game is "dead" because if the law suit and everything, but when and if that law suit is over I think Jason would be an awesome addition to the game. I personally wasn't a fan of the F13 game and I know for a fact Jason would be better suited in the DBD game. Does anyone else want him in the game? Maybe the Devs would consider getting his rights if they become available .
Comments
I just have a hard time thinking about: His ability, perks, and overall place in the game.
Yeah i agree all of his stuff would have to take some serious time to think of.
I want remake Jason really badly in this game. If they'd ever cough up the rights, I think he could be the best potential fit for the game.
Right that was a big creepy Jason especially if they give him the bag mask cosmetic
Right :'( which sucks cause he would soooo awesome in the game
Well, let's think positiv. Maybe someday we'll see Jason in DbD. Would be awesome!
Jason is similar to the Trapper, I think that an skin for the trapper of jason would work
They could but if you think about it Leatherface and Hillbilly are similar in some ways but also different
I actually wouldn't be mad at that, having his mother would be different and they could still give her a hockey mask, maybe in the lore the entity brought the mother back to life to avenge Jason.
We have enough licensed killers. I'd want more original content before he was added, if ever.
I feel the same, I'm just saying out of all the licensed killers they could consider id want Jason or his mother as @FayeZahara suggested