Save The Best For Last Change Is Pretty Stupid
You nerfed Save the Best For Last to get rid of machine gun camping. And now you are bringing it back. Can you just reverse it to its original functions?
You nerfed Save the Best For Last to get rid of machine gun camping. And now you are bringing it back. Can you just reverse it to its original functions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thinking about it, it could work well with a slugging build. Not that I like slugging builds that much, but you could hold others off long enough to maintain your stacks before the obsession dies off.
Not sure how it is stupid.
The big difference is that it will FORCE the obsession to take hits in order to slow down the killer, which will put the obsession in danger in some manners, which is... A nice feature, for once.
You do realize Machine Gun was because there was an unintentional effect that Unrelenting and STBFL stacked, right? Even if you use both, they won’t stack on a successful hit anymore, nor a wiff. You’ll get 40% from a successful hit with max tokens on STBFL, you’ll get 30% from a wiff with unrelenting. They won’t stack for a 70% reduction. So no Machine Gun.
Well that means the perk is better and not stupid lmao
Or maybe as long as the Obsession is in a healthy state.
You can potentially grab them out of closets or when they have been hurt somehow. It shouldn't take away a stack, so hell yeah on that note.
It is not even a flat % reduction, it's a token system... They made that to avoid this perk being overpowered. I would gladly have a 40% flat reduction since the start of the game, but you know.
My strategy will be the following: I will just play like if I have 3 perks, STBFL will be a bonus. If I happen to hook my Obsession, I will try to camp to farm the max tokens before ensuring my Obsession dies. Not sure how I will do it, though, I'm terrible when it's about camping, I need pressure on the gens.
I do agree that even though it's the coolest change ever, it will actually buff camping. Camping needs a fix before this change can be added IMO.
Lol, it's not about that, I actually don't know how to camp well. And it's quite ironic since I'm a Hag main. I think I panic way too much because I'm afraid to lose pressure on the map, so I take the first bait available.
I can't believe there's a thread recommending camping and giving advice on how to do it. Unless there are people around the hook, camping makes it harder. I'm a killer main and i never understand why other killers think like this. Play fun, well and fair, not boringly, badly, and unfairly.
"Fun and fair" is very subjective.
Let people play however they want as long as they do not spew toxicity and abuses.
Seriosuly? When killer got bbq every surv start cry about bbq is too strong and tunel me all game.When killer camp still cry becose he camp.Surv are cry babys who want win every game and bully killer as fk.
You know, I tried some times ago to be "fair" and "fun". No meta perk. No Ruin. No NOED. No camp. No tunnel.
In the end? I'm rewarded with teabagging, spamming windows near the exit gates on the complete opposite side, or even better, game hostage (and that happened way more than I would have expected).
People don't want "fun" in this game.
It's not even remotely close to machine gun in any way. It's a slow build up of tokens with the maximum possible cooldown reduction being 40%. Which is pretty high, but still not machine gun. And any hits on the obsession will revert a flat 10% on tier 3.
Well, atleast the perks name actually makes sense. You're literally saving the best til' last.
I can’t believe people still complain about chases with survivor this year
I feel like this perk will take way too long to ramp up, thereby nullifying its effectiveness.