See how much you know about DBD.
Another quiz. :)
Post your scores, let's have some fun! no cheating!
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10437101/Do-You-Know-Dead-By-Daylight
Another quiz. :)
Post your scores, let's have some fun! no cheating!
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10437101/Do-You-Know-Dead-By-Daylight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*cries* i got 46 ((on the old quiz, new one posted)), i need to go back to Dead By Daylight School...i can sooo imagine that....the Killer Mains would be the Jocks and the Surv Mains would be in the chess club....
None of the answers were popping up for me RIP. Only part of the question was showing up.
@Acesthetiic *thinks* some do require two or more answers, did you select on the answer and put submit?
@Mushwin Yeah. Didn't even know what I was choosing though lol
It's not optimised for smartphones is it? Can't see the Key words in the question.
Okay let me put a different one, sorry some are struggling, a shame as it was a hard one and i did terrible lol but if you google dbd ultimate quiz it is there but let me change it
@DwightsLifeMatters Yeah that's probably it.
sadly that wasn't the best of quizzes but yes, according to that one i do know my DBD
That's really cool, there's some good questions in there. Great work!
I'm getting screwed over the cosmetics and Bill's questions (Since I play on console I know nothing about him in DBD)
@MushwinI got a 66, but I was going rather quickly.
Wait, there's a new quiz?! Why I outta . . .
The second quiz was honestly much harder to understand but I feel satisfied with my score there as well.
on the old one I got a 63
I was rushing this as I was in-class and made some stupid mistakes. Still got 85 %.
There's also a wrong correct answer regarding max Chest numbers. It should be 9, not 11. The Killer has no Coin to increase the number.
One thing I disliked: the cosmetic question for store cosmetics. I don't see why those should be relevant DbD-knowledge.
EDIT: That was the originally linked Quiz.
I click on the link and it alas about every killers powers?
The second quiz is incredibly silly.
Took it on my phone and it wasn't even a challenge. Most of these answers could be easily eliminated by process of elimination.
It said im obsessed.
The ONLY tough question was killers in 2017 because I wasnt playing then haha.
It was a tricky one as two of the answers had the same number with the list of killers-- but only one of them named them properly in accordance to the game :P
i said 9 too, i was confused on the number of chests, there is no way 11 spawn...
I know it.
๐
Is there anything higher than Absolutely?
..