Shortest game you had as Killer due to genrush?

Mine was about 7-8 mins 😂 I suck so bad at Killer. Wby?

Comments

  • 7-8 is decent. I've had a game done in 4 minutes.

  • Probably around 5 minutes. Doesn't happen that often though. On to the next game.

  • @Caretaker said:

    7-8 is decent. I've had a game in in 4 minutes.

    @Caretaker the only reason it was 7-8 mins is because the Survivors were still hanging out after the gens were done.

  • 2,5 min.

    SWF Genrush with hatch key and insta heals.

  • Before the BNP change I think I had a 3 minute game? Besides that I had about 4.5 minute game recently as plague.

  • i hate gen rushes, even as a survivor i hate it, so i try look for chests and totems....its so boring when its rushed....

  • About 3-4ish minutes and was practically at the end game. Was a very well coordinated team and my Killer was low level and no Ruin (darn Daily Ritual)

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kbtr4xM67o


    I wasn't Killer, but this is me and 3 randoms. 4 minutes flat.

  • Back when I was learning Spirit, I got genrushed like mad and shortest game was 3 minutes. It doesn't happen now that I chase way quicker and choose to ignore the unhooker to pressure gens though. Since Sloppy keeps the unhooked and unhooker busy healing while I crush the gen guy.

  • 6 minutes as killer due to gen rush

  • My shortest game was just over 3 minutes.

    Through ruin.

    It was ridiculous.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/399367#Comment_399367

    @Caretaker the only reason it was 7-8 mins is because the Survivors were still hanging out after the gens were done.

    Yea, I feel that pain all too well.

  • Shortest game? 5 seconds

    Oh shortest game due to genrush, mhm I think I had a match below 3 minutes with the old BNP (until they finally left, gens done faster though ofc)

  • 3 mins because I was protecting the basement chest as Leatherface. When the last gen popped, I blasted NOED all over a Quentin's face and destroyed his overly altruistic buddies.


    I got damn lucky.

  • Back before the brand new part nerf I had a game where 4 popped within 15 seconds of the match starting. I didn’t stand A chance

  • Here we go again. So you got DS nerfed. Now to move onto the next think to shaft survivors more. Typical really

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    Here we go again. So you got DS nerfed. Now to move onto the next think to shaft survivors more. Typical really

    @Zarr0ch

    ... What are you talking about?

  • @blue4zion said:

    Back before the brand new part nerf I had a game where 4 popped within 15 seconds of the match starting. I didn’t stand A chance

    Ah the good old days. Every clumped onto a gen, pop it, then go find 4 gens, pop the BNPs and Adren. So stupid lol. Then again so is playing with Prove Thyself, my god that gen goes fast.

  • 3:30 for me 1st-3rd in 80sec then 80sec for last two without counting end game.

  • 4 minutes. I didn’t use ruin and I kept downing survivor after survivor, got my 4 stacks, but they refused to heal and all healed up with Adrenaline.

  • 6 minutes playing as Bubba with basement build about 3 months ago, made me reconsider if i should keep playing him