Which killer gives you the spooks?
I have to say Michael Myers is the scariest out of them. I always think I'm alone, but I nearly ######### my pants when he appears out of nowhere and I see him standing right behind me and staring at me with that white, emotionless mask of his.
Hillbilly is also pretty spoopy since he can chainsaw sprint right next to you just in a matter of seconds, and his deformed face is horrifying. The Clown also gives me anxiety. Nothing can top Myers though.
Which killers scare you the most?
Comments
Trapper.
Others are just either cute or annoying to me.
Trapper and Hag. Because I always have a feeling that i can trigger a trap at any time
Always Myres for me.
Trapper one million percent. Even as killer I shiver thinking there's a trap sometimes when I pass by pallets.
The doctor scares me pretty bad. I always get a chill when I'm working on a generator with a chorus of screams in the distance.
EW1 Shape; the only thing Premonition doesn't work against...
PIG PIG PIG
I don't care how "low rank" players say she is...every single time she gets at least one jump scare on me.
Michael IS creepy, but it depends on the player. If I'm fixing a gen, scanning around me to see the killer. Look to the left pan to right....nothing....keep working. Look to the left, pan to righ....HOLY #########!
I can't tell u how many times the PIG has made me scream. So loud I've woke ppl up in my house.
#wraithlife #ojomo4prez
Scratched mirror Myers. But there's only so spooky a killer can get in this game. And that threshold is pretty damned low.
Visually, the new Huntress Bear head. That thing is frightening.
the hag for the jumpscares
Inb4 Nea joke
Clown, but only when he's using the cash shop outfit.
Michael Myers