y'aLl, kiLlErS aRe OP aNd NEeD A nErF! ReEEeeEe aNd NoEd iS geTtiNg ReMovEd cOnFiRmEd!
I'll just start off by saying that killers are OP and are easy to play nowadays. Before you get your pitchforks and torches, allow me to explain why I think so with some reasoning.
REASONING:
April's Fools, I really don't think killers are OP in my honest opinion. Mods, please don't count this as a bait thread, it's just for fun since it's THAT day! :)
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
It isnβt quite April fools yet here. :p
Same it's only 10 PM PST here.
@powerbats now itβs 12:10 a.m, but when the OP made this post it was 11:56 I think. π
1 AM... I should go back to my English homework and studying...
You inspired me to create my own April Fool's thread! :D
πππ
@MandyTalk
Thank goodness you didn't count this thread as bait! I was worried that this thread was a bannable offense for a second!
Best bait would either be Noeds' getting removed, Ruins getting removed, or that DS changes are being reverted. Muahahahaahahaha.
@Nickenzie I was actually really tempted to issue you with a straight perma ban - and type on your thread "April Fools" π But I figured some people would take it seriously.
I WOULD HAVE UNBANNED YOU STRAIGHT AWAY OF COURSE
Contrary to popular opinion we do have a sense of humour, as anyone who has known me for any length of time can testify to :)
As long as the threads don't get out of hand, I've got no issue with it - once people start insulting others under the guise of April Fools, then I'll shut it down.
π
@MandyTalk
Oh God, that would be terrible!
As someone who's been a mod on many websites before, trust me, you don't get to have a sense of humor. People will lose their ######### and call it "unprofessional", if not outright abuse of power.
Agreed, you're supposed to be this emotionless robot and yet if you act like one get flamed for not being human.
I have been a mod on several forums. We have a lot of leeway in what we decide to pursue
I don't mind moderators having a sense of humor, as long as they make it obvious to me and everyone else that they are.
About the ban joke, I would be fine with that as long as they made it obvious that it's just a April fool's prank. It would be a good prank to pull of, especially since I cannot make anymore mistakes or else I'll get a 1 month ban.
Everyone says that until moderators actually show they have a sense of humor. Then most people get pissy. Even if you don't, you're outnumbered, believe me.
Yeah, your right. It's why we can't have fun things on the forums! π
When OP posted this, his timezone was april 1st
I was thinking that a April fool's thread being click bait would be amazing! It was 12:30am for me whenever I made the thread, I really wanted to make a clickbait thread!
@MandyTalk I actually love how the forums mods are so chill. You'd expect you guys to be serious and all but you guys meme around too π
This is so true. I got two 5k/8 gens simultaneously playing a controller in each hand as Freddy and I didn't even need to use my power once. PLZ NERF
I turn off my TV just to see how broken Freddy is and when I turned my TV back on, I got an easy 4k with powerless Freddy. He needs another hammer nerf, BVHR pLeAsE nErF!!!!
Freddy's so op I got a 4k while I slept in real life and my game wasn't even running, now that's op NERF!!!!!!
*X-Files theme song has enter chat*
Yaβll arenβt trying hard enough. I literally smashed my console into pieces and got a pc when I turned it on I was already a rank one p3 Freddy that 4ks every game with video proof I donβt need a power or even a system he is so OP.
Really now? I literally just breathed and all the survivor were automatically hooked without Freddy even MOVING.
I was 4king with powerless Freddy before I was even born, it's too EZ.
(gg ez) ;) I forgot to mention I didn't even use any add-ons, perks or offerings, therefore, Freddy was only using less than 9% of his power...