Will you redesign the black outfit for Claudette?
I had a match against a Claudette with the black outfit in the Red Forest map. She was the last survivor alive and hiding near one of the trees that are dark on their own. She was totally invisible and I noticed her just because she moved a bit.
Do you think about redesigning this outfit, so she is not invisible in some areas?
Do you think about redesigning this outfit, so she is not invisible in some areas?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Used to be asked for previous outfits. Never happened.
Claudette will still remain the ultimate wall licking expert.
Ya know, you can always dodge in lobby....
omg .. i can't belive that killers now starts to ask for outfit redesigns. What else do you wan't? remove the ability to run?!
I am sorry, but making the survivor invisible in certain areas is ridiculous. I am not asking for an ability removal, I am asking for redesign of one clothing. Stop exaggerating.
Not in the case of Claudette ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Didn't they already change her black shirt to a lighter grey?
To be fair, the black L4D shirts were changed to have red trim on them because of that exact same problem, so I wouldn't write it off completely. There's a chance, at least.
Because using a character (and a set of outfits) because you know they will be invisible is skills, for you?
If I were them I'd make those clothes a 1 week only thing where it costs 1,800 shards to buy one or idk how much auric cells u calculate that XD.
They did, it's not even that dark anymore, people are just going to whine until she's al bright white. Meanwhile the Megs and Fengs with dark outfits sneak by.
what feng outfits most of them i seen have some white in them is just killers want to know where the survivors are 24/7 its cat and mouse not cat knows all . plus use your eyes most of the time she didn't disappear unless you weren't looking.
Apparently all the times i've stated I don't have an issue finding dark outfitted Claudettes escaped you. My point was that they whine about 1 character while ignoring others that're smaller character models and can be just as hard to find.
The people whining about this are no different than the killers dodging lobbies non stop the moment they see 1 or more flashlights and or a single tool box.
i thought you knew of an outfit that was to dark for feng her new one might be dark thats coming.
if feel some killers not all want the game handed to them. they want death garden powers imagine the killers if it were like death garden it be crazy.
High ranks 5 and below are mostly insidious cannibals with aura reading hacks, Billy's with no cd on charging across map. Lag switchers which only happens during chases and then when trying to unhook they lag switch you again. Most killers dodge the lobby if they see even 1 flashlight or 1 person with a dark outfit.
Most killers in this game at least ones lately since dlc came out are toxic asf and need to get banned which doesn't seem to be happening. That's probably too harsh but when you see people doing it then go check their stream out and days or even weeks later they're still doing it and at higher ranks.
Not the only way...
Stalking Intensifies!
lag switching sucks but nothing we can do about it because killers host the game unless they fix this with fixed servers we are not getting any help.
true but us survivors can be very toxic each to its own. camping was created because we saved to soon and it keep happening because of this and killer were like hey lets not chase our food it gonna come to us
Now that you mention it...
I really would appreciate if survivors had the same collision box as killers. Since survivors abuse the smaller box to get an unwanted speed advantage, where the killer should be the one with a speed advantage.
OMGGGGG I FREAKING LOVE THIS i watched one of those funny moments on youtube and she was literally invisiible it was so funny
NECRO ALERT !!!! :pirate:
I don't necessarily think it's a problem, considering most people complain that everyone loops and such. Maybe you should appreciate the stealth approach.
I simply lobby dodge darkgreen claudettes in SWF now. I even purchased that cosmetic for my own claudette and it is ridiculously easy to lose the killer with it.
And yes Id like to see an exhaustion mechanic to sprinting around, that would easily make looping a non viable strategy anymore