You know what sucks? When survivors take advantage of your generosity.
I had a game last night that took longer to load up than usual. I had an irreplaceable Leatherface challenge and tbh I think Leatherface sucks. So I ask this Feng if they could help me out and I would let them go if we ever got into a match.
And needless to say, that didn’t happen. They purposely went out of their way to deny bp too and refused to leave even after I was like “don’t daudle or you might lose blood points” until I showed up at the exit gate and even then they refused to let me hit them when they were perfectly secure in their escape.
And yeah, I know they didn’t HAVE to do anything but that kind of behavior is just so gross and petty. I could have canceled lobbies and tried to find a quicker match for myself while they and their friend probably would have to wait another 7 minutes, I could have disconnected (not that I would have anyway because I don’t really like to waste my time and bp) like another killer might have when they realized they got took for a ride but I didn’t. It just sucks, man.
(I eventually beat the Leatherface daily, but dear lord he feels so unpleasant to play - I might end up just sticking with huntress challenges on ps4 instead of replacing them and risk getting the chainsaw killers. Bleh.)
Comments
Maybe they didn't like farming and were offended you asked? I wouldn't ask a stranger on the other team to do something for me. It's technically against the rules, too.
It is your fault for trying to treat them as something different of what they are: Meat for the slaughter. You should have just sacrificed them and be done with it.
I mean you’re not wrong, but I just hoped that survivor would have done what me and my friend would have done if asked the same thing of us because we’re nice and trusting people.
I just wanted to chainsaw 2 more times and be done with Leatherface.
Do what I do.
Chainsaw them down when possible, then leave them alone. For the rest of the match.
Sounds like you need to start a mori list.
Tactics.
Some Killers pretend to be friendly and then they screw them over.
You might feel it's bullshit that you got tricked, but...y'know...don't trust a character who's main goal is in their title, and don't trust characters whose main goal is in their names.
I've never done that, but I feel your pain with daily rituals. I had one as Freddy last night. All I needed was two sacrifices. Usually I have no trouble with Freddy getting at least 2 kills. It took me 8 games. Between my game being bugged and all the Cold Wind Farms maps it was, well a nightmare.
It's nothing new that strangers usually only take and not give. I sometimes get killers add me too and they ask me to do them a favor but I usually deny the request and leave the lobby. Farming (limited) only seems fair when you're in a game with only 2 people.
This happened to me A LOT. Now I never farm with a killer unless they prove in game they're not trying to harm me. *Like letting someone wiggle out or letting people heal*.
I've also seen a killer pretnd to be a farming bot then slap us with noed at the end of the game and go straight for kills. They purposely stood by 3 or 4 close hooks on the freddy map too. But I personally didnt see them move there but end game showed us why they were there farming. So now I never mess with farm bot motions.
If they had agreed to it and then screwed you over I could understand but if they never agreed and tried to end the match quickly thats on you. While a team who is in agreement to farm is nice, you cannot expect everyone to want to play that way. If I don't get a response from a team regarding farming then I treat the match as normal gameplay.
I've gotten burned plenty of times by killers pretending to farm both solo and in swf so I'm generally suspicious and play safe until it's clear what's going on.
As killer I've tried farming with people when someone crashes during load screen and gotten burned and told ez. Then had those same idiots load into a different lobby of mine and I mori them no mercy.
@pemberley
When I have "Chainsaw X people with The Cannibal" as a daily, i just put on Insidious, and I go stand in the basement, with my chainsaw revved up. Eventually the survivors get curious and come looking for you. I've gotten at least one person every game with this strategy. Plus it's great to hear them rage in post game chat about it.
Hey man sorry to hear about the ######### ruining your game.
If you need a daily then you just have to play the game and hope that you can get the daily in proper play. There is no honor to be had in this game when it comes to promises. If you were on pc they would have just said "Sure I'll help you out!", but when the trial starts they instantly dc. Now you're not getting the daily done and you gonna either depip or only black pip.
Don't trust anyone here. Ever.