Screw Coldwind Farm: I'll DC
The Devs don't care, so I'll no longer care if the Survivors de-pip.
SCREW THIS FUKKKING MAP!!!!!!
The Devs don't care, so I'll no longer care if the Survivors de-pip.
SCREW THIS FUKKKING MAP!!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Default Pic? Check
Waste of a Thread? Check
Must be @bendermac
Ok, I'll let you choose which one you like the most:
Am I the only one that loves these maps? I don't know what it is about them but many of my most enjoyable killer games have been on these.
Not as Michael though. Survivors have taken the corn and spanked my bottom with it as him.
As much as i hate this guy, i will say that this is pretty damn creative.
I like it but hate it as killer. ๐
I love it when a survivor disconects after the map loads. It crushes the spirit of the rest of them and makes the hunt and sacrifice a little easier
@Detective_Jonathan ๐๐
i swear they made the cornfield thicker a couple months ago
It sucks if you're playing a short killer. And I mainly play Pig, so..
I love coldwind farms as survivor, especially thompson house aka the pallet city. But I understand why killers don't.
You can see through jungle gyms and many walls making mindgames non existant. You can loop the killer for a long time.
Suck it up, I've only played 2 games as plague and they have both been on the Farm maps, I still got like 6 out of 8 kills.
WOw, you can shut up now. This is why I DC as Killer on these maps. Dev's ######### up.
You whine about cold wind farm while 80% of the maps are in the favor of survivors.
Some more, some less.
But the game always gives survivors enough time to keep distance to the killer.
They only get hit, because they make mistakes.
Another cry post?