What are you guys going to pick? ๐
So I've saw that Save the best For Last is finally in shrine but Surveillance is also, what are you guys picking? I chose Save the best For Last because it is so good on Hag and Spirit and on 115% killers, it guarantees that the survivors can only reach the closest tile nearby at max stacks which is just awesome with fast killers, and on slow killers it's basically a crutch for Hag, Spirit, Huntress (I believe it stacks with her hatchets) and No blink Nurse. Also I don't need Surveillance anymore since I want to improve at map pressure as Hag and Spirit without it or Ruin but it's undoubtedly one of the best perks.
They are both basically in the top 5 strongest killer perks, for me it's BBQ, Enduring, Save the best For Last, Corrupt Intervention and Surveillance since Ruin is unreliable now.
What are you guys picking and if you have them, what would you have chose?
Comments
I would choose Surveillance, but I like sneaky Killers.
Save The Best For Last.
Both are nice, but i don't feel like i need the benefits of Surveillance as much as from STBFL.
Yeah surveillance is so good. Only reason i chose STBFL is because I play such slow killers.
Surveillance is kinda like a no brainer on killers with non - small TR.
On prayer beats spirit it's absolutely dirty lol
I already have both unlocked since I have both Micheal and Pig. But I personally prefer STBFL
I'm get both don't have either one
I might have to try that on her since I usually go for a full sneaky jump scare build, Tinkerer, Bitter Murmur, M&A and then either BBQ for points or Rancor for the mind games.
I already had both, so nothing new here. I still lack Sole Survivor, Object of Obsession and Dying Light, which I want to appear on the Shrine (just so I can get every perk, they are all #########).
I got STBL a few months ago from the Shrine. I have used it with Clown a lot in the past, but I didnt notice much of a difference in effectiveness overall. So, I dont really use it anymore unless I have no other perks.
Since I have Pig, I originally unlocked old Surveillance just cause (though most of my Killers dont have it for some reason). With the buffed version, I havent made much use of it, but the few times I have, it yielded amazing results.
I just want to get Vigil, Pharmacy, and/or Object of Obsession to appear in the Shrine already. I want to have all the survivor perks, but I don't want to have to buy the licensed chapters in order to do so. I guess I'm going to have to anyways, tho.
I like to use STBFL on my clown
STBFL doesnt work on hatches.
I like to use it on Myers, as soon as you see the obsession you hit that lvl 3 and only loose 2 tokens
Surveillance
I chose the 150k BP.
TBH the shrine is a waste of shards unless you just got the game and something like BBQ or DS show up. Better to save them to get new characters, sometimes cosmetics. Otherwise just level up the character and get all their teachables.
None this time. I already have Surveillance and Streetwise unlocked amd will naturally unlock the other two at some point. Usually Id get my juicy extra Bloodpoints but gonna stock up on Shards for once. Mostly so I can get aome Survivor Perks I want without wanting to level up the character (for now) so I can get new stuff for my Nea main AND have said Perks ready for the couple Survivors I actually wanna play, while also using my Bloodpoints for the last few Killers needing their Teachable Perks unlocked.
As far as what I would go for: Surveillance>Save the Best For Last
If you MUST pick a Survivor Perk:
Tenacity>Streetwise. Unless you always SWF with items but personally I feel Tenacity would serve you better