Chase music seems a lot louder than before.. doesnt it?

i can barely hear injured survivor and if i turn my volume up the chase music will blow my ear why make such changes its like i want to play this game and ######### like this i dont wat to say.

Comments

  • Yh, I've had this same problem a lot. It would be nice to have the option to turn down the volume of the chase

  • New Perk: Earplugs

    Moderately/Considerably/Tremendously decreases the chase audio.

  • Makes it more exciting

  • Annoying*

    @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    Makes it more exciting


  • As a Nurse main, yeah. How am I supposed to hear them running during the fatigue? Godammit.

  • I never rely on sound anymore, It used to be a good tool, hell they even said DBD was a game of sound but they messed with it so much that It's very unreliable.

    Footsteps are so feint for killers but you can clearly hear them when playing survivor. It's so odd maybe it's because the Chase music is so loud that it drowns out any grunts of pain or movement. But also, walls and objects also muffle and quieten the sounds of survivors so there's that too.

  • Indeedy I submitted reports on this and posted up on the forums also. I am glad to see I'm not the only person with this issue hoping they will work on it soon ๐Ÿคž

  • Try muting the game and listening to your own music. Makes the game a lot more interesting as survivor, feels almost like a horror game.

    As killer its a bit harder withotu sound, but you start paying attention to other things, crows etc

  • All survivors seem harder to hear. Except Meg, an injured Meg sounds like a freight train.

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    I never rely on sound anymore, It used to be a good tool, hell they even said DBD was a game of sound but they messed with it so much that It's very unreliable.

    Footsteps are so feint for killers but you can clearly hear them when playing survivor. It's so odd maybe it's because the Chase music is so loud that it drowns out any grunts of pain or movement. But also, walls and objects also muffle and quieten the sounds of survivors so there's that too.

    True, in the old days sound was a lot more important. I kinda miss that.

  • Killer sound got screwed atleast twice now and they didnt bother to fix it back to 100% both times.

  • I hate it...it hurts my ears sometimes :/ Even when I play Survivor I want it down a couple notches....

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    Killer sound got screwed atleast twice now and they didnt bother to fix it back to 100% both times.

    I joined right when they botched the sounds in patch 1.9.2 so I didn't hear footsteps in this game for 6 months ๐Ÿ™ƒ

  • It does feel louder, while we're on the topic of sound though, plagues whispering when she has corrupt purge is pretty loud too, it should be a little quieter because it honestly is too loud right now, that combined with the chase music makes it pretty unbearable with headphones.